camping trip

We all took an adventure into the wood to camp for the weekend almost half of the college students came, it was epic; the guys of course thought it would be nice to bring alcohol and some pots, hookahs, chasers. The girls bought food etc.. as we gather to set our tents got the bonfire started we all sat down around the bonfire some drinking, some roasting marshmallows, and some of us cuddling with the guy or girl we are dating, looking up to the sky watching the stars and the moon all aling together. It was very peaceful and quiet. Except veronica and her crew with their swimsuit on modeling around trying to get Edward attention which he simply ignores. hey guys let's all play a game of truth and dare says Veronica. Everyone said yes as they were all out to enjoy themselves. The game started. It was my turn said veronica truth or dare ? I said truth I know she was going to ask me some crazy shit I was prepared apparently not prepared enough as she utter these words is it true your step dad used to sexually molest you? The place was quiet silent as ever u could have hear even if a pin was dropped to the ground. Everyone is staring at me; waiting on me for an answer I said yes it is and how is that irrelevant to this game veronica? As they all told me how sorry they were they never knew she felt more aggravated. She was probably hoping to ruin my weekend. It was her turn so Ashley suggested that I asked her. I said truth or dare Veronica? she said truth; is it true that you are a 2 timing whore? You sleep with anyone trying to be famous when actually you are a bitter soul.. everyone started to laugh and raised their drink and said cheers to that. Veronica was angry she was heading to me she grabbed my hair we started to fight. But I wasn't gonna let her win this time I've had enough of her bullying. I pulled down her bra, punched her in the face leaving her laying there on the ground saying to everyone I'm done with this stupid bitch.. Edward looked at me and smiled; he said way to go future mrs.Edward I never knew you had it in you; I replied oh honey there's alot of things about me you don't know!! I changed into my swimsuit and went into the lake for a swim I needed to get away from veronica and her toxic ways. Oh how gorgeous you are looking said Edward I smiled.. I got into the water as he watched me. Aren't you gonna join me? I asked he said it's too cold. i took out my bra and threw it at him well you're missing out without hesitation he jump in grabbed me and kiss me oh how I love a tease from u. I love you ms: Brooklyn...