Welcome Home Ashely

The past week has been hectic! With College, studying and running to the hospital, its finally all over as Ashley's coming out today and it's the weekend I've decided to ask Nina to move in with me and Ashley at my apartment of course she said yes without even hesitating. Nina went to pick up Ashley as I prepared the welcome home decoration and made her bed and ordered her favorite chicken Alfredo. Edward is on his way over to come see me since we haven't really seen each other for the last 4 days. For a moment I'm lost in my thoughts smiling to myself saying I'm proud of me, I'm proud to be a good daughter, a good friend, and also a good girlfriend. Not long after the thought of what my wicked bastard of a step dad use to do to me tears started to flow ; should i tell this to Edward questioning my self ? What if I do and he hates me ? There's a knock on the door; I got up wiped my tears put a smile on and went there he was with flowers and chocolate on his hands with the most amazing smile. Come on in babe; what's the matter asked Edward have u been crying? Your eyes looked as tho you were, it's nothing babe I said I was just thinking about something and it made me sad that's all. You can talk to me said Edward tell me what's wrong? As I was about to tell him everything; there was a other knock at the door the conversation was cut he opened the door and its was Ashley and Nina; Ashley was crying with joy of happiness she was surprised to see that we did all of that for her. We all gathered at the dining table; sat down prayed and then eat while talking about what we wanna be when we finished college. Nina was the first to say; I wanna be a surgeon, Ashley said she wanna become a heart doctor and run a clinic for free to people like her who can't afford surgeries she wanna help them. As I looked to Edward awaiting his respond he turned to me held my hand and said I wanna marry the girl of my dreams and make her happy! I was over flowing with happiness and smile I stared right back at his big brown hazel eyes and said me too. The phone rang it was Edwards he got up to answer it he went into the kitchen after 10 minutes he came back with a dull face what's wrong I asked ? He said our grandmother is sick and we was asked to go home for the weekend! Come with us asked Edward and Nina; oh how I was I can I said but i have to be here for Ashley I'll see you guys when you get back please be safe and keep me posted. I bid them good bye.