Pregnancy

It's a beautiful Wednesday chilled and calmed. My bump is growing. My baby is the size of a peanut. The girls went with me at the doctor's office we got super excited on the ultrasound. I was happy and peace of mind. I just wished Edward knew, but that's just how my life is at the moment I'll have to stand up and face it; if not for me then for my little peanut. The girls went to work after as I went to mine. Oh yes I got a job I'm   I work at the bank I'm the manager. I need something to take up my time plus pay the Bill's. I went home after work; As I entered the room suprised as ever it was my mom and step brother they came to visit me. What are you guys doing here I asked ? Can't we come to check up on our princess says my brother as he give me a hug n smack on the cheek I missed you. Oh how I  missed you guys too. We sat down I made them tea. We starting talking about what happened I told them the whole story mom was furious. But she stayed calm and support me. I'm going to be a grandmother she says. Yes u are mom yes you are. So what bring you guys here?well when we found out we decided to come and give you this, what is it ? It was an envelope a briefcase and a key. What is this ? Well you can't have a billionaire brother and work can you? This is a key to your new home. The briefcase is some cash and the envelope is a card with more cash in the bank in your name. Oh no I couldn't accept this it's too much. Come on Brooklyn please do it's a gift from us to my niece of nephew. Besides you always wanted to open a flower shop so you can do that on the side. Move into your new home rent this and you will be able to spend more time when your child is born in the future. Thank you guys I don't know what I would do without u guys. It means a lot that you're actually here for me mom. I know baby I know she said,  I'm sorry I was never a good mother but I promised to be a wonderful grandmother and a better mom from this day on. I love you kiddo.. we hugged and made up. We talked and talked until the girls came home I shared the good news with them they were even more happy and excited than I am. Okay its time for us to leave now mom said. Until next time fake care of yourself and keep us posted bye..