♡♤ Eternal Sacrifice | Victor Grantz

song suggestion: Ricky Montgomery - Mr Loverman

Genre: Fluff ♡ (a bit of angst ♤?)

Note: Y/N - your name, L/N - last name, E/C - eye colour, Postman's "Embrace" S-Teir costume

Reader: she/her─◌✰್

A/N: I never understood the lore of the Castle Banquet Mystery completely, so I'm just going to make Victor is in the castle (and a but of my own ideas) cause I remember Victor gotten sealed in a coffin. I'm not really sure, I apologize for that..now enjoy the story~!

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"What does the future has in store for us?" His red eyes gazed outside through the window, seeing the star-less night sky as the moon hang high above their heads, the same night sky for years..

Woof!

His companion, Wick, barked but not as a reply to him; Wick started to sprint across the corridors still barking boisterously "W-wick?" No matter how much he called for his dog's name it never replied but continues to yap, it's sound echoing through the empty walls. Hesitantly chasing Wick across the rows of doors and windows at the other side while the moonlight shines through the glass.

Wick leaded him towards the entrance at the first floor where doors stayed closed for such a long time, still within the shadows of the castle walls he managed to pick Wick up but this time his ally stopped yapping. "Wick what's wrong—"

Creak...

The two wooden doors of the castle slowly opens alerting him as he hid deeper within the shadows, his red eye slightly glowing. A young female wearing a simple white blouse partnered with a somewhat beige colour skirt, a pair stockings with mary jane shoes. She happens to also carry a journal with her with a pen attached to it, she was gazed by how huge the castle was. "Bigger than I thought it would be," she noted to herself as she started writing in her journal.

She felt the whoosh of the wind as the doors behind her closed in an monstrous speed as the bang of it pierced through her ears violently, the feeling of uncertainty and worry fell above her as she frantically started looking around like a lost mouse about to get eaten by a starving cat "Lost?" A single word came out and it send her activating her fight response as she yelp.

A figure of a man slowly came out of the shadows, he seems to be wearing some sort of mask that is covering half of his face, revealing only one eye, he wore an outfit similar to a Pope would except the colours were red and gold as a book hang on the side of his hip. His dog, meanwhile, was in this black colour and his eyes looked like lava, with a little crown on his head.

"No one..." her voice cracked as she whispered "Hmm?" "No one should be in here..this castle is abandoned, long ago.." she explained taking a step back "I'm an adventurer, so it makes sense for me to go in a castle that has zero information on...I'm here to explore..but you," she added bow suspicious on him "What kind of person are you to be here?"

"Why does he look like.." (Y/N)'s thoughts were cut off before the man stated something "How about a nice cup of tea—" "Don't avoid the question," she pointed out. He could only sigh before putting Wick back to the ground.

The shorter female started an attempt in secretly opening the doors but unfortunately, no matter how much she tries the doors won't budge open. "I am Victor Grantz, better known as The Embrace.." he stopped before continuing "The rest—" before he finished he held (Y/N)'s wrist away from the door knob "—is better off kept. You wouldn't believe me." "I would, no matter how stupid it is," she promised (with suspicion in her voice) "Even if I claim to be a vampire?"