♡ Show on the Road! | Mike Morton

↳song suggestion: of Montreal - Gallery Piece

Genre: Fluff ♡

Note: Y/N - your name, L/N - last name

Reader: he/him ─◌✰್

Credits for the art: [ @heartseaseowo ] on Instagram ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Screams of a crowd of people rang through his ears followed by cheers. Curious, (Y/N) trailed the hullabaloo which led him infront of a circus, the cheers of the crowd didn't stopped which made (Y/N)'s curiosity grew more making him peek inside. There he saw multiple people on stage doing some crazy stunts, his eyes shined with amazement upon seeing all of the performers doing their routine with ease and a smile as the people praised them. He found the performers talented and even brave, he knows he can also do the things they were doing but he avoids too for ome reason, fear.

A lot of his friends used to gives him surprise looks whenever he'd do things a person in the circus would do but stopped when he strained his ankle, even more injuries came after one and another which led him to fear the outcome if he do those kind of stunts. Seeing these people do it with no sweat, he admired them with full passion. "If only..." his eyes wouldn't leave the stage "If I was just..." his eyes widened in glee as he imagined himself on that very stage performing to his fullest with a wide grin, he step foot inside the tent, squeezing his way towards the front row.

Making his way infront the lights went out, his eyes tried to adjust to the sudden change of lighting before one single stage light lit up the center where a young man stood with a smirk on his face. He wore a harlequin outfit with the primary colours and black, he also happen to have blond curly hair, his eye color seem to be blue but a gold star was on the other one while the other has an 'x' and the same gold lining which grabbed the attention of (Y/N). Not only that though, he got concerned when the man on stage turned his head as he grabbed some small balls meant for juggling, his ear seemed to be folded or damaged in some way.

He would lying if won't say the person on stage isn't handsome, in fact he is extremely good-looking, makes sense why he heard some sequels of young girls behind him. He continued to juggle, quicker than the last time and started to multiple task while keeping his balance which made the crowd gasped in awe along side with either cheers. (Y/N) watched the rest of the performance of the circus, agaped and lost in words, he wanted to dive in back to the days where he was confident with doing what they wer doing but his heart knotted remembering the pain he felt whenever he failed, whenever he is in this situation he found it to be an act of cowardice.

After the uproar, the crowd slowly vanished with him now lost in his own thoughts as he watched the people have fun with the other attractions in the around the area. He truly wanted to go back towards his old path except he isn't brave enough to, at the corner of his eye he saw the same man accompanied with the woman who trained the wild beast back at the circus which happens to be known as "Hullabaloo" ("It lives up by it's name," he thought recalling the loud noises the people made while admiring the performances), a feeling inside him made his feet move towards the two. He muttered a word, agitated, taking both of their attention.

"I was watching your performance and—" he stated which made the other male jump "Oh! You're the one watching us with an intense look at the front!" He pointed out with a smile making (Y/N) quite flustered "Oh..yeah...uhm..sorry about that," the female gave him the puzzled look. "Sorry for what? You look like you wanted to join in," she informed with a smile giving the other an idea "Can you this?" He enthusiastically asked blending his back all the way as his hands touched the ground, the back of his head near his bum; (Y/N)'s face changed drastically after, nodding he also did the same as he did. Both of them straighten their backs and did more stunts which requires great flexibility.