♡ Confession | Joseph Desaulnier

↳song suggestion: YOHIO - My Nocturnal Serenade

Genre: Fluff ♡

Note: Y/N - your name, L/N - last name

Reader: she/her [ survivor ]─◌✰್

TAKE NOTE OF!: If you dislike the idea of survivor x hunter please don't spread hate here and just move on/don't read it! I will make another oneshot of Joseph but it's reader will be a hunter, you can read that if you dislike survivor x hunter. For the love of God, don't spread/comment anything hateful!

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Her eyes glided through the sea of words in front of her, after reaching the end her hand would turn the page over eager to know what happens next, a little thing that (Y/N) loves the most especially since she was an author. She can write you anything, a poem, a song, a story with her skillful writing, in game she is merely a supporter but her second role is a kiter. She isn't picked much in games and only volunteer in playing duo matches, having a handful of free time she spends most of it in the library reading whatever chases her eye the most, one book isn't enough for her to read a single day a pile of novels would sit next to her as she comfortably read by the couch.

Currently, the library is one of the few places hunters and survivors can interact with one another if something special is coming like a new season or a festival of some sort, all residents in the manor get to enjoy what ever the event is which pleases her. "Well that's an awful lot of books there you have," without turning her head she knew who it was, covering her mouth using the book to hide her smile and blush she recollected herself letting out a soft sigh "Morning Joseph."

With a grin, the photographer then sat next to the writer looking through the pile of books she gathered "It's unbelievable that you can finish all these in one sitting," she chuckled at his comment "It should be a talent then," (Y/N) joked with a giggle slightly hiding her face with the book "If it is, you'll take that gold medal home a million times," he added finally settling with a book to read.

He heard her soft giggles as she buried her head more on the book she held, noticing the familiar cover art of the novel in her hands he sighed "That's really your favourite," he pointed out while leaning against the couch admiring the maiden in front of him. "It is! The way the author wrote the characters and the plot is so fascinating," she stated closing the book "I wonder if I could write something like this..." with slight dissatisfaction in her voice she muttered (mainly telling it to herself).

He was taken a back from what she whispered, he had read a few of her works and was always blown away on how well-written it was to think such bright talent she had she never saw it. "You already can, mon chère. The poems you write are truly amazing," he enthusiastically admitted giving the author a slight blush painted on her cheeks "Besides..if they were not good writings, why do you have readers?" He added with a wink, she hid her face with the novel she still is holding in attempts to hide her huge blush around her face.

His presence itself made her flustered, now here he is complementing her works made her feel jubilant, her face was truly red by now and she couldn't find a way to secretly hide her face other than burying her face onto the book. "You told me that yourself," Joseph continued slowly lowering the book, revealing her redden face to him "If the author wrote it bad, no one would read it. Yet, here you are with so many readers," he explained smiling. At this moment (Y/N) had calmed down, her yet-to-be red face now settled with still slight pink on her cheeks. "I did told you that..." averting her eyes anywhere from Joseph, he is way to close from her face the thought of it makes her face heat up again.