♡ Silently Loving | Victor Grantz

↳song suggestion: Mother Mother - Pure Love

Genre: Fluff

Note: Y/N - your name, L/N - last name

Reader: she/her─◌✰್

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Tranquility—the word to describe this kingdom.
Ruled by a quick-witted king and intelligent queen.
In this place, everyone is equal! Everyone have freedom.
Say it loud! As loud as a lion roar—and you will be seen.

Seen by all—seen by the nation.
Everyone care and everyone is free..."

She stopped writing, her hand left hanging above the piece of paper while discomfort plastered on her face. "The last part sounds wrong..." she muttered crumpling the paper on her desk, a famous poet—(Y/N) who is currently having a major problem with her next work, despite living in a rather small and remote village her writings had been read and published far and wide. From the start she just felt like she need to hold the pen and just make something, just something but nothing could bring her amazing that would help her to create an intriguing and excellent writing for her loyal and future readers. But what could she offer to met their satisfaction? She ruffled with her hair, clearly stressed knowing all too well she could give nothing in return for their support. Just when she felt like she had completely drowned within her sorrows a knock clicked on her door, sunlight seeping through the windows of her office.

One of her employees, who help her publish her work, entered the room and handed a handful of letters, all (Y/N) could do was sigh before softly saying 'thank you' taking each one of the letters a good look but one caught her attention; unlike the rest it's paper was cheap so is the seal, flipping the back of the envelope there wrote the address of her place and the name of the sender—Victor Grantz.

"Oh yes! That one was recently delivered here, given by a quiet blond male," the employee said with delight ("Her tone...they seemed happy to meet him...wonder what's his like," was all she thought seeing them having a cheeky smile on their face). Noticing their boss is staring at them for a while, they started to get all flustered thinking they'd done something wrong or something that annoyed her either way they started to panic "I–I'll get to work now, please excuse me!" And with that they swiftly left, banging the door closed "Ah–! That's...not..what I..." she couldn't even finish her sentence and they already are gone, even though she isn't a strict boss they are easily frightened adding the fact that (Y/N)'s position is far, far, far, far more higher than their's may had overwhelmed them. She switched her attention to the object by her hand, a letter that had just been delivered, ignoring the other business letters she had received she gently cracked the seal by opening the envelope, a neatly folded paper appeared waiting to be read; unfolded it, it wrote:

"Dear (Y/N),

You may be busy right now when you receive this letter but all I can say is goodluck with your newest poem and upcoming book. I read the newspapers saying you are planning on writing a book, I also think you should go for it but whatever you publish next I'm sure it'll be great! I've been reading your works and they are really good, Ms. (Y/N). Looking forward to your next work.

Sincerely,
Victor Grantz"

Short but it made her feel all warm and motivated all of a sudden "A fan letter...?" She whispered, though it was simple it felt like she was saved from her melancholy, wanting to know more about this fan and be closer she checked the envelope for a return address and of course it's written there clearly. Night later loomed the village as (Y/N) couldn't stop looking at the letter she will deliver once the sun is out, she was oddly zeal by the fact of it, she found it strange on how happy she is but she just can't help it. Flowers and butterflies filling her head and stomach resulting her having trouble with sleeping "Excited for my next work huh?" She giggled pulling the covers of her bed hiding half of her face as she stared at the wall, the moonlight inviting itself through the window "I promise it's the best story you'll ever read!" She promised now filled with hope, she felt like her younger self to excited to see the fireworks when New Year is near or trying to see Santa place gifts under the tree in Christmas Eve.