♡ Your's Truly..| Victor Grantz

↳song suggestion:
Mitski - Francis Forever

Genre: Fluff ♡

Note: Y/N - your name, L/N - last name

Reader: she/her ─◌✰್

Requested by: [ CookieCherryKitty ]
➳:.thank you so much for requesting~!

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

In a village filled with tranquility and peace, the place looks stunning in both day and night. Hearing the chirps of the birds outside of a wealthy and prosperous family's manor calmed (Y/N)'s nerves, a simple maiden working as a personal maid for this loving family. No; (Y/N) never held grudges nor ire against anything in fact she enjoyed her job as a maid, the people in the manor treats her kind, respectfully and mostly like a family member more than a maid which made her feel welcomed and accepted. thers may see the job of a servant is such a low rank and horrible but it is harder than it looks, tougher than you could imagined it to be. Other than that (Y/N) has other matters to attend to, a handful to be exact.

Her footsteps echoed through the hallway as she walked towards the entrance of the manor. Opening the two elegant looking doors letting some sunlight in, she was greeted by a local postman who is accompanied with a dog, the manor that (Y/N) worked for is in a place where everyone knows everyone you can tell gossips are spread around the area pretty quickly like the blow of the wind  "Victor Grantz, right?" (Y/N) calmly asked, tilting her head "Erm..y-yes.." hang his head low, (Y/N) couldn't see the blond boy's flustered face due to his hat.

"So he's the shy type..." she thought chuckling to herself "So cute!"

Not long after the dog started to nuzzle against the post man's leg signaling him over something "Oh, right!" He regained his composure and handed out a letter, accepting the letter (Y/N) saw it was address towards the family of this manor. "Thank you! I'd be sure to give it to them," she then carefully kept the letter in her pocket, the postman simply nodded and started to walk off. He have been sending letters all around town for who-knows how long, taking notice to this before he completely left she started to chase after him.

"Excuse me!" Stopping on his tracks he turned his attention towards her "I'm sorry but..would you like to stay for awhile for tea? You might be exhausted," (Y/N) offered making the postman moon struck from her kindness and making him even more bashful as he is.

"If you aren't that busy that is—"
"That would be nice.." Victor muttered with Wick barking happily beside him.

After sometime (Y/N) prepared his tea "Y-you don't need to, I can make one for myself.." Victor insisted only resulting with her declining "No, you're a guest. Besides I'm also going to do one for myself," she added placing the cup of tea on the table with Victor muttering a small thank you, "Of course I didn't forgot about you, little buddy!" Handing Wick a bowl of treats.

This little thing continued as the time flew, Victor coming by to send some letters with them doing some small talks before getting back to their original jobs. As simple as a small kind gesture can set this post man's heart ablaze, earning feelings towards the simple maiden in the manor he tries his best to hide it whenever he visits. Though he isn't so great with it..(Y/N) quickly found out but thought it be fun to tease him a little by pretending she doesn't know. Now she would be lying if she tells herself, she doesn't love him more than a simple companion of a friend.

Everything about him gives her butterflies, especially his shy demeanor, since the first time they met she found it extremely adorable. In the middle of the night with the moonlight shining through the glass window with a candle next to Victor's desk illuminating a portion of his room, he struggled to what to write, he kept on getting flustered over the idea of giving a love letter towards the maid. As he grunted throwing another crumbled paper towards the bin Wick started to nuzzle beside him out of concern "Don't worry, I'm fine Wick.." giving him a small pat.