♡ Timeless | Aesop Carl

↳song suggestion: Miracle Musical- Murders

Genre: Fluff ♡ 

Note: Y/N - your name, L/N - last name, Cassandra -they/them, Victoria- she/her 

Reader: she/her─◌✰್ 

!!!curse words!!! I'm sorry if any of the characters seem OOC... qwq 

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰ 

"Wouldn't be cool though?" One happily sneered followed by a giggle. "No! It could be dangerous!" While the other invoked in a husky tone. "I agree..." (Y/N)'s tremble voice transported through her phone as she laid flat on her back of her comfortable bed, staring at the ceiling decorated with stars that lightens up one by one once the room is dark. "We could be disrespecting the ghost or spirit that resides in that area.." she added now flipping onto the other side as the voices of her friends echoed. "You seriously still believe in spirits and ghost? Maybe also witchcraft," the same one from earlier laughed after saying that "Puh-lease, that's just some bullcrap adults tell to scare us! 'Don't play that game with that spirit or it'll eat your toes as you sleep'," they mocked an elderly voice when they said the last part "Hey Cassandra, stop that!" The other scolded them through the phone as their laughter rang through (Y/N)'s ears. "Oh don't be such a wus, Victoria! I know.." Cassandra paused sending (Y/N) warning signs that whatever they are thinking isn't a good one or something she is completely against. "I dare you both to accompany me in visiting the haunted Orpheus Manor," they beckoned. 

"Nope!" Victoria's voice instantly shot back. "Same here!" Likewise, (Y/N) followed shaking her head.
"But I wasn't asking," Cassandra informed. 

"Why am I still friends with them?" (Y/N) complained rolling her eyes, probably the reason behind that is she's a people pleaser but one thing for sure she'll cut ties with Cassandra. They had put her into some death traps experience all through-out her life. "Cassandra, there is no way for you to make me step foot into that haunted manor. Not in a million years," Victoria sounded a little agitated unlike her usual stern voice. "Really? Maybe if I tell—" "Cassandra! Don't. You. Dare," Victoria drawled also squelching what Cassandra was about to say or...entreat on her. "If you don't want me to spill the beans, you little goody-two-shoes, then join me with my haunting quest," they besseched. Even though none of them could see each other's faces, (Y/N) could tell they have a sly grin plastered on their face. 

With a sigh Victoria finally agreed, the focus shifting onto (Y/N). 

"What will it be (Y/N)? Still a no? You are aware, I have some pretty juicy gossips about you! And you know how much words spread around these days," Cassandra mischievously giggled. God! Were they again high schoolers? They just graduated college not to long ago making them young adults yet using the typical technique to get what they want, despite the overused treat (Y/N) still wanted a clean record for her future jobs so she reluctantly agreed sending Cassandra to fly over the moon. Cassandra set the time and date before everyone ended the call. That night, (Y/N) slept with frustration inside her knowing she had to attend and not eschew the entire we're-going-in-a-haunted-mansion trip. 

Goodness, on how much she wishes this was just a bad dream. Speaking of dreams, as she drifted into slumber a man with pale skin and light grey hair appeared once more. Lately he's been in her dreams but his face would come out blurry by the time she awoke, he wore grey clothing and held a gold rose on one of his hands, he would always face his back towards her as she tries to tap his shoulder he would slightly revert his gaze towards her but just then...she would wake up with tears flowing down her cheeks. 

❦ 

"Good you came! I thought you'd leave us hanging," Cassandra happily walked towards the shivering (Y/N). The dirt path staining her favourite pair of boots, the cold zephyr touching her figure, her hand holding her phone as it shined a light. "Why did you brought that," Victoria pointed towards the three lamps that Cassandra brought "Would it be scarier if we ghost haunt the old way~?" They snickered handing both of them a rusty lamp with the flame of the candle being the new source of light ("Guess my phone's getting some rest now," she thought tucking her device in her small pocket).