VIII

Now Playing

fell in love rough v3 by DIGITAL NAS

★·.·'¯'·.·★

It was a little what?

I hadn't been taught that word before yet so hearing it was news to me. Using what I've learned so far, I ask her what it means.

"Mom," I began. "What does 'gay' mean in English?"

She chuckles and responds,"It means homosexual, baby." When I tell you my heart sank, I mean it sank so hard I ended up sprawled out on the ground like a star.

"G... Gay? You must have the wrong person mom I mean gay are you sure you have the right child mom please I can't stop rambling I--" She hugged me to stop my never ending denial.

"Sweetie. I've known for quite some time now. It's okay. You don't need to hide that part of yourself." This was not the scenario I envisioned coming out to.

Did I really just come out to my mom from getting turned on by my neighbor? I can't do this. I'm about to clock out for real this time.

I hug my mom back and thank her for giving me this kind of support.

"You have no idea how much this means to me. Honestly, I've been envisioning this for years now. I'm so glad it was this easy."

Liar. I wish it could have gone according to plan. I wanted to make a grand appearance and show up with a rainbow flag or something. At least this is better than getting disowned.

"Now that this sob fest is over, I'd like to retire to my room if you don't mind. I'll have leftovers for lunch tomorrow."

Plopping on my bed, as I usually do, I think about what happened again.

I want her so bad, oh my god.

Going to bed was not going to be easy.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

The next day, we do the same thing. I go to her house, we go over the important things, and I go home. This course of events continues until it's time for the first day of school. I haven't seen the infamous Tanihara Makio since that day in front of Hori's house.

Jackass.

It's the day before my first day at Katagiri Senior High School and my nerves are flopping like a fish. My mood is making the room gloomier and gloomier with each review word.

"Y/N. I need you to focus. You're going to do just fine. Let's just make sure you have the basics down so we can build off of that throughout school." She was right. She can be so rational it hurts. Once again, we focus on simple phrases needed in and out of school to get me even more familiar with Japanese. This time, Hori's brother is out with his friends so we have the house all to ourselves.

Not a good sign. I want to make a move so bad.

Hori gets up to get more mikan. While she does that, I lay down, resting my eyes. When I open them back up, Hori has already managed to situate herself on top of me.

Keep it classy, Y/N. Keep it classy.

"Now what do you call yourself doing, Hori?" I smirk. She giggles and lays her head on my chest.

"I just wanted to lay down. It feels familiar for some reason." her comment reminded me of the incident a few nights ago.

"Yeah," I hesitated. "I guess you could say that." She moves her body up a bit and lays her face in my neck, this time, with more precision and purpose.

I am such a faggot.

"Hey Hori," I uttered. "Is this normal for Japanese friends? Forgive me. I'm not used to Japanese customs just yet. In (your country), we are much more conservative about this kind of thing."

You're "conservative"??? Really Y/N? You are BLACK.

Hori redirects her attention towards me and rests her chin on my chest. "No," she begins. "Friends don't do this. Friends don't do anything like this."

What is she implying? Is she..?

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Hori takes it upon herself to hover over me. Suddenly, I'm the one without power and she has all the control.

Lifting my head to meet hers, she asks me slowly, " Y/N... do you like girls?" I feel like all rational thought has left my body as I lean forward to meet her. Our lips meet for the first time and I can feel the sparks fly as they touch.

They're so soft. She's so soft. I want to feel all of her. I want to find all of her soft spots.

Hori moves her hair out of her face and from her body language, I can tell she wants to go rougher but our entanglement is halted when we hear the door to her house open.

"I'm home!" barged in Hori's little brother. Both of us had a type of fear we had never experienced in our lives. Quickly, we got off each other and pretended to be going over Japanese dialogue.

"Hey Souta," greeted her brother, awkwardly trying to hide her drool. "How was Okuyama's house?" Okuyama was a friend of Souta.

"Her house was fun!" He quickly glances at me. "... Hello, Y/N."

Does he not like me? Well he needs to get over it quickly because I'm going to be here a lot more now.

Copy and paste into your browser to learn more about me!: https://linktr.ee/zisgoingtohell