XVII

Now Playing ▶

weapon  by 777villain

★·.·'¯'·.·★

I quickly take off my shirt to put it on. "It's a shower cap. I don't want to get my hair wet while bathing. Washing my hair everyday isn't good for my hair so a shower cap makes sure it stays dry until it's time to wash it." I was a little anxious about explaining this since I don't want her to think I didn't wash my hair at all but Hori just nodded and continued with her clothes. That made things a lot easier.

With our clothes off, we headed into the main part of the bathroom. There, she instructed me to sit on a stool. "Can I scrub your back?" Embarrassed, I can't do anything but agree. While I'm stuck in my thoughts, I don't notice how closely Hori is analyzing me. She looks at the couple of hairs that fall out of the shower cap and admires my curl pattern. Her eyes wander to the rest of my body where she can see the way my hips curve into my thighs.

She smiles lightly. "All done!" Hori sits herself next to me and begins to scrub her body entirely. Confused, I do the same. After some time, Hori rinses off the suds and gets up to get in the bath. "Once you're done and rinse off," she explained. "Come in and soak. This is where it feels the best." Since I've been scrubbing for the same amount of time as Hori, I joined in after her. Sinking in, the water is warm and I feel my body melt with pleasure.

With that we barely spoke a word to each other. We were too caught up in our own little worlds. After coming down to earth, I realize something that has been on my mind for quite some time. I hope Hori doesn't react negatively.

Fixing my posture, I sit up in the tub, making sure my chest is still covered by the water. "Hey Hori?" Hori, having her eyes closed, opens them. "I've been wondering," I probed. "Remember earlier at school? In the bathroom?" Hori tried to hide her arousal. "Where did you learn stuff like that? I mean I just never thought you'd know stuff like that. I know there's really bad stigmas surrounding things like that so I wanted to know where you learned it from."

Hori sighed and looked up, focusing on the ceiling's pattern. "From a young age, I've always known I've liked girls. I'd search up lots of lesbian porn on the internet. My parents let me have free roam when it came to internet access." Why are we the same though? When I was younger, I'd search up stuff like that. You know. The stereotypical "girls kissing" gay awakening.

Authors Note: Side note, while I was writing this, I was thinking about my gay awakening and I wanted to share. Feel free to comment yours. In Kindergarten, me and my best friend didn't know what we were doing but we did it anyway. We'd go behind the biggest tree in the playground and do things I'd rather not say but just know it was gay as hell. In hindsight, they really should have looked over us more. We were like 4 :/

We both laughed and continued our conversation. "Me too actually. I wouldn't identify as a...well I don't know the Japanese word for it but a woman who likes other women." Hori understood immediately.

"Personally, I'm not quite sure what I am," explained Hori. "I don't quite understand my attraction towards men so I'd rather not put any labels on it."

Wow. I never thought me and Hori could have a conversation where we so openly talk about our journey with our sexuality and yet here we are. 

Copy and paste into your browser to learn more about me!: https://linktr.ee/zisgoingtohell