XI

Now Playing ▶

untitled produced by me by Baby Santana

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Sitting down, I realize I'm surrounded by a group of three. Behind me, there's a pink haired girl who looks a little too young to be in our year. To her left, there's a red head who seems to want nothing to do with me. Behind him, there's a green haired girl who seems like the most approachable. From the way they all stared back at each other, I assume they're each other's go to conversation group. The pink haired girl taps my shoulder.

"Hi! The name's Ayasaki Remi," she starts off. "It's nice to meet you!" Fixing her hair, she turns to the green haired girl and motions towards me, insisting it's her turn to introduce herself.

"Oh! Right," she smiles. "I'm Kouno Sakura. I hope you enjoy your time with us!" Next up is the redhead and this time, the two girls simultaneously glare at him.

I noticed their efforts and reassured them, "It's okay. He doesn't need to introduce himself just yet. We only met a couple minutes ago. I understand."

Mr. Unapproachable has been looking down this entire time but once he did finally look up, I could tell he was thankful for my understanding. He doesn't seem to be the kind of person who likes to talk. He seems perfect in my opinion. Even though there is a class of new students who would die to talk to me, I can't help but be more curious about the one sitting next to me. The one not giving me a second thought.

My investigation starts with my poking his shoulder. "Um, excuse me?"

My probing surprised him so much that his glasses jumped off his face and onto the floor.

"Oh. I'll get that for you," I insist. As I bend down to retrieve his glasses, he comes down with me, meeting me at the floor. For a split second, our hands touch and I look up at him to see his face. This guy had the most mesmerizing blue eyes I've ever seen. Not in the eurocentric features, white supremacist, white power kind of way but in the deep, clean ocean and glistening diamond kind of way. I could just stare at them for hours on end. Why does he hide them behind his glasses?

I guess he noticed my staring because as fast as he was to retrieve his glasses, he was faster putting them on and turning back around. The entire situation was embarrassing to say the least.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cross any boundaries. I just wanted to know if you'd like to be friends." My attempt at making a new friend blew up in my face. He didn't even react this time. It was like I wasn't even there; like I was a part of the background. 

Copy and paste into your browser to learn more about me!: https://linktr.ee/zisgoingtohell