XXI

Now Playing ▶

Yuh! (prod. Pasta) by Lil Altoid

★·.·'¯'·.·★

It's been almost a week since the first day of school and I think I have this routine down to be honest. The hardest thing is just waking up but that's to be expected. As I walk out my front door, I see Miyamura down the street.

Maybe he lives close by!

"Hey Miya--" I pause, realizing he's talking to somebody.

A friend perhaps?

I can barely hear their voices but even if I could, I'd be too confused to listen. It was him. The one who glared literal daggers into my soul the other day.

What business do they have with each other?

Soon after, mystery nigga leaves Miyamura looking defeated and in shambles. I saunter towards him and try to make conversation.

"Hey bud."

"Oh hey," he flinches.

"Who was that?"

"Oh," he hesitates. "No one important. But what are you doing here?"

Uh huh. Okay.

"I live right down the street," I explain, pointing in that direction. "I walk down that road to get to school."

Hold on. I just had an amazing thought. "Hey Miyamura?"

He looked up and made eye contact.

"What if we walked to school together from now on? I mean we live so close."

Miyamura weighed his options and responded, "Yeah. Sure."

I led the way back towards my house since school was in the same direction and saw Hori locking up her house.

"Hori!"

She turned and saw me with Miyamura. I'm not completely sure but her face had a hint of disdain plastered on it.

"You two have already met but I just ran into him. He lives right over there," I explained, nodding in that direction. "I thought it would be cool if we walked to school together."

Hori glanced over to Miyamura and started to size him up. She clicked her tongue softly and looked back at me. "If that's what you want."

Okay I ain't no dummy. What the fuck is that supposed to mean.

"Okay. Let's go."

Copy and paste into your browser to learn more about me!: https://linktr.ee/zisgoingtohell