XXII

Now Playing ▶

Fitness feat. (yvngxchris) [prod.ilycrisis] by  KA$HDAMI

★·.·'¯'·.·★

We entered the building and went to our assigned lockers to change our outdoor shoes with our indoor ones. Immediately, a group of boys huddles around Hori.

"Hey Hori," one of the boys beamed. "Are you free today?"

"Yeah I should be. Why?"

He points to the others. "Well, me and the guys were thinking we could go to karaoke later. If you want that is. It's okay if you don't." A couple of the boys were red in the face.

Hori cheerfully agrees to their proposition and they all celebrate. "Oh! Y/N should come too!" Hori suggests.

"And Miyamura!" I interrupt. He could use some peer interaction. Hori rolls her eyes and co-signs.

The boys glance at each other and slowly shook their heads, visibly uncomfortable. Miyamura attempts to decline but the decision is already set in stone.

"Just meet us in the front right after school. We'll be waiting for you." Everyone nodded their head and headed off to their rooms.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

First period gym class was annoying as ever. Why do we have to change in front of people that we barely know? Because we both have cooters? Weird as fuck but go off. I get in there and I see Hori in the far right corner.

I guess the classes are mixed.

Hori begins to unbutton her shirt and instantly avert my gaze. I find an empty locker and put my things in it and begin to change. The worst thing is knowing someone is watching you while getting dressed. I hope Hori didn't see.

Hori's POV (omg first Hori POV)

Oh she saw alright. Matter of fact, she can't take her eyes off of her now. By Y/N's awkward attempt to cover herself, Hori continues to change as a cover up.

I wanna see more. So much more.

Hori leaves the locker room so that she doesn't accidentally act on her thoughts. Everyone else enters the gym afterwards and no one wants to be there.

"Alright! I'm Mr. Kenzo. I'll be your Physical Education instructor. Right now, I need you to get into pairs to begin stretching.

Perfect.

She ambles her way towards Y/N but sees her and Miyamura chatting and beginning to get into stretching positions. Her heart sinks and her nails dig into her palm. Ishikawa grabs her shoulder to ask the same question. Hori agrees and they begin to stretch.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N I don't know about toni," Miyamura quavered. I had accidentally stretched him out mid sentence.

"Sorry, what was that?" I stretch down to tie my shoelaces

"Good god you have the strength of a small army," Miyamura complains, rubbing his neck.

"What do you mean by that?" I cock my eyebrow.

"Nothing. What I was trying to say is that the guys only really wanted Hori to come with them. I think we're invading their privacy."

I slowly rise to meet his eyes.

I can't tell him just yet.

Looking down, I explain. "I really just want to spend as much time with my friends as possible. I wanted to bring you along because we're friends now."

Miyamura can hardly let a smile in with that. He doesn't remember the last time someone called him their "friend".

"Okay," he yielded. "I give up. I'll go"

Copy and paste into your browser to learn more about me!: https://linktr.ee/zisgoingtohell