Chapter 1

A/N:
"Speaking"
Thoughts/thinking
Embarrassed thought/feeling
^
Same with regular bold text
(My input)
Underline alone is just for emphasis
Now on to the story......
____________________________

Bakugo's POV:
Hi, my name is Katsuki Bakugo and I'm in love with my homeroom teacher. Wanna know how I got here? Well keep reading and you'll see....

3rd Person POV:
It all started on the first day of school.....

Those four words make students around the world question existence. The students of UA were no exception. Don't get me wrong, they absolutely loved being in the Hero Course. Though the schoolwork, mornings, and dull lectures were definitely putting a damper on their mood. Even the most optimistic students were dreading the return. There was some excitement, it would be their last year. They would get their hero license and become legal adults! Who wouldn't be excited? Many things had changed over the years, and they had gone through so much. This year in particular would bring many surprises to one student in particular.... Katsuki Bakugo.

Katsuki POV:
Beep beep beep...... I throw my alarm across the room. The familiar and satisfactory sound of an alarm breaking filled the room. Not even 2 secs later the old had is already yelling.
"GOD DAMN IT BRAT THAT'S THE 20th TIME-"
"SHUT UP OLD HAG I KNOW WHAT I DID-"
"I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME OL-"
"LIKE HELL I'LL STOP CALLING YOU OLD HAG-"
"I SWEAR TO GO-"
"Uhm can you guys calm down? It's his first day of school! He'll be late if you continue arguing." Shit. I forgot. I get dressed and ready to go, I walk out of my room, to the kitchen, eat, and leave. "Good luck on your first day!" My dad says nervously. "Whatever."
I walk to school.

I'm already dreading every moment, and I'm not even halfway there.

Yeah I'm excited for this nightmare called 'highschool' to be over, and become the best fucking hero ever.

But it still sucks.

All the shitty extra's are so fucking annoying, the homework is fucking unnecessary.

The teachers are annoying.

Aizawa was like a vacuum, sucking the life out of anyone close to him.

Apparently he retired, something about his kids or something.

Oh yeah, He married the loud one with the mustache and adopted kids with him or something, now he decides to leave and 'focus on his family'.

Hopefully the new teacher isn't a complete waste of space. I arrive at campus and shitty hair immediately walks over.

"Bakubro! It's been so long! Did you hear about Aizawa?! I wonder who the new teacher is, what if it's Crimson riot?! How cool would tha-"
"Shut the hell up would you?!"

Then Human Charger decided to come over and started talking to Shitty Hair, at least he distracted him, so they wouldn't annoy me as much anymore.

For someone who's quirk is electricity know for a fact that the bulbs in his brain haven't been working for a looooong ass time.

I started walking to class and the two idiots followed behind me. I keep walking until the familiar sign 'Class 3-A' shows up.

This is it. My last year.
*Sigh*
The two idiots get ahead of me and barge into the classroom.

For some reason they stop the moment they enter and become eerily quiet.

I enter the class to see what the fuck is going on,
"The fuck?! Get out of my wa-"

I look in and see him.

Holy shit.

No wonder they're so quiet.

"Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya, or Deku. I'm the Number One Hero, and now a new teacher at UA High School!"