⚠️Chapter 23⚠️

A/N: the sinners have won! This is a smut chapter of you don't want to read please skip to next chapter! Thank you now on to the story.......
___________________________

3rd Person POV:
As they stumbled from the bathroom to the bed, hands roaming everywhere on each other.

They didn't even notice when they fell back onto the bed, as they were too busy playing tongue hockey.

Izukus hands trailed from katsukis shoulders and traced down every crevice on katsukis body.

Soft moans came from katsukis throat as Izuku kissed, licked, and nipped at his neck, chest, and collar bone leaving bite marks and hickeys everywhere his mouth touched.

Katsuki was lost in pleasure that he almost didn't feel Izuku slip a finger in his hole.

"This all you got deku~" Katsuki said trying to hold back a moan.

"That's not very nice kacchan~

I wanna hear that pretty voice call my name" he whispered in his ear, gently thrusting his finger in and out of katsuki going slow while adding a second finger.

"Ahh" Katsuki gasped, feeling the pressure slowly being built up from the teasing.

Soon Izuku adds a third finger and starts stretching him.

Suddenly he starts going faster plunging his fingers into Katsuki roughly and biting and sucking on katsukis chest making sure to pay equal attention to both.

Katsuki wails and tightens around Izukus fingers before loosening back up.

Wet noises heard clearly in the room as Izuku stretches him preparing Katsuki for him.

Suddenly Izuku stops and removes his fingers and Katsuki whines as he was so close.

Izuku was about to relieve him by mouth but quickly found himself on his back, and Katsuki had flipped their positions.

Izuku was now staring at Katsuki. Katsuki smirked and teasingly lowered himself enough for the head of Izukus dick to slip in before holding his position still.

"Kacchan, what are you doing?~" Izuku asked.

"You just think I'm gonna fucking let you take damn control and do all the work!

hah?! You fucker!

I'll show you who's in charge tonight~" Katsuki said slamming himself down on Izukus dick.

Izuku holds katsukis hips as Katsuki starts to roughly ride him.

Bouncing up and down on Izukus dick, going faster while Izuku matches him thrust for thrust.

Izuku and Katsuki keep flipping the positions before katsuki wins and pins Izuku down.

They both already came Izuku once and Katsuki twice but neither were stopping.

Soon Izuku was laying down and Katsuki was between his legs.

Katsuki was sucking him off, while Izuku played with katsukis ass.

Katsuki took Izuku in his mouth and started sucking and licking like he was starved and it didn't help that he knew just how to get his husband riled up.

Katsuki kept going and stopped right when Izuku was about to release.

He left bites and hickeys on Izukus thighs, same as what Izuku had done to him earlier.

When he felt something wet start thrusting in and out his ass.

Izuku was eating him out.

His warm wet tongue tracing his rim before dipping in and sucking and slurping noises were sounding in the room.

While Izuku was doing that, Katsuki started massaging Izukus inner thighs right next to his sack.

He started sucking Izuku off again, an made sure to drag it out for another few minutes before he allowed Izuku to release, making sure to swallow everything.

There was already semen from himself dripping down Izukus chest onto the sheets.

After wiping it off with the sheets.

Izuku seated Katsuki back onto him, while pulling him in by the neck for a (they lost count (-_-)) heated makout session.

(I'm really jealous of these two! They have way more fun than me😭😭😭)

Izuku sits up and flips Katsuki onto his stomach with his backside in the air and rams himself into Katsuki.

Earning a very loud gasp from the blonde who had his face in the pillow and his eyes rolled back into his head.

He continues to thrust into Katsuki rapidly and a rushing sensation fills Katsuki before he releases onto the sheets.

Izuku comes deep inside Katsuki with a groan before starting again.

Making sure to keep inside Katsuki to not spill anything out yet.

As Izukus back is against the headboard of their bed.

Katsuki is once again seated on his lap bouncing up and down going faster and faster lost in pleasure.

While Izuku holds his waist and pulls him into a passionate and love filled kiss.

Moaning into the kiss, after Katsuki relented dominance to Izuku.

When Izuku starts to once again suck on and tease his nipples,

Katsuki moans low and deep, and more sensual from all the attention and overstimulation.

Izuku continues to thrust up into Katsuki, matching him thrust for thrust.

His thrusts soon become rougher and more desperate.

"D-deku.... FASTER DAMN IT! HARDER! I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING BE ABLE TO WALK TOMORROW! YOU HEAR ME FUCKING NERD!" Katsuki yells between moans still riding Izuku.

Izuku thrusts faster and harder, tangling his hands into katsukis hair lost in the pleasure of making love with Katsuki.

The sounds of Katsukis ass sucking in his thick cock loud and obscene, katsukis legs soaked in semen from countless times of izuku releasing in him.

The sheets also more than soaked in both their semen from countless rounds,

they probably didn't even notice it was 2:20 a.m. in the morning and they started at 8:50p.m. the previous day.

Izukus thrusts getting sloppy once more and Katsuki throwing his head back as he is almost reaching climax.

"K-kacchan! I'm- I'm coming!" Izuku yells.

"M-me too..... FUCK!" katsuki yells feeling his climax approaching rapidly.

They released at the same time, and rode out their high for a few minutes.

Izuku tried pulling out only for Katsuki to hold him in place.

"Kacchan?" Izuku asks.

"Just stay inside for a little while... Please" Katsuki whispers, hiding his face in Izukus neck.

Izuku stays in, running his hands through katsukis hair and peppering his face in kisses.

After 20 more minutes, Katsuki allows Izuku to pull out. They both clean up.

Well, izuku having to carry Katsuki to the shower.

Izuku cleaned both of them up then carried Katsuki to the bean bag by their bed.

He puts cleans sheets and a clean blanket on the bed before throwing the dirty ones in the hamper for laundry tomorrow.

He then carries Katsuki to the bed and settles them both in bed before covering them.

They both fell asleep with Katsuki laying on top of izuku with his face buried in izukus neck.

Izuku didn't mind, holding Katsuki tightly.

Katsukis throat had to be a little sore from calling his name throughout the night.

He would have to call into katsukis agency when they wake to get Katsuki time off.