Chapter 19

3rd Person POV:
Katsuki noticed that his husb- Fiancee disappeared upstairs so he very 'kindly' asked his friends to leave. When they left he yelled, "Deku! Bring your plate down!"

Izuku came down the stairs and quietly asked, "Are they gone...?"

Bakugo sighed and went over to hug him, Izuku was startled as this almost never happened... unless they were-

Nevertheless Izuku reciprocated the hug and silently waited for Katsuki to explain why he randomly hugged him.

Katsuki said, "I wouldn't be friends with them if they felt that way about you dumbass."

Izuku smiled and thanked his lover for reassuring him. It may not seem like it but Katsuki was always there to help him through any problems, whether he was hurt after a fight, sad, and even horny, he was always there.

And vice-versa of course.

"I love you Kacchan" Izuku murmured.

"So what do you think we'll do after we get married?"

Izuku asked. Katsuki very bluntly replied,

"Fuck. Obviously."

This flustered Izuku and he choked on his water. They were both standing in front of their kitchen island and discussing random things.

"Don't you think we do that enough?" izuku questioned

Katsuki smirked,

"Nowhere near enough nerd."

Izuku blushed heavily and then mumbled,

"Y-yeah I guess we can do that when we get married..."

"Fuck that. How about right now?" Katsuki said unashamedly.

Things escalated very quickly from there.

⚠️only light smut, but still  Please skip down just a little until you see the warning sign again if you don't wanna read it⚠️

(Can these two like chill out on the horniness like damn, I'm jealous😒😭)

Bakugo was bent over the kitchen island while his breath was being taken away by his fiancee, Izuku Midoriya, due to an unholy amount of kissing.

His legs were wrapped around his torso and he desperately tried to remove his lovers shirt, though he was a bit distracted by the excessive amount of times Izuku's tongue entered his mouth.

Eventually he gave up and just decided to remove his own clothes. He moaned at the sensation of the cold marble surface and his lover's hands roaming his body, caressing every crevice and curve in a way that made him feel euphoric.

Before he could get his lips stolen once again, Katsuki decided to tease Deku by saying,

"Hah, What if I wear a school girl's outfit? That's your fetish after all, isn't it Deku?"

Izuku smirked lustfully at the statement and lost a majority of his self control at the image of Katsuki in a school girl's outfit while hopping up and down his dick.

He almost instantly ripped off his own clothes and lifted Katsuki's torso off of the counter, only to place his legs on top of his shoulders and completely stop what he was doing, as he heard a noise in the living room.

⚠️Alright the light smuts over, short but it's over they got interrupted😂 welp better luck next time boys⚠️

Bakugo groaned and pure evil seeped through his being, he mentally swore he would kill whatever it was that interrupted him and his fiancee.