Chapter 24

3rd Person POV:
Izuku woke around 7:30 in the morning, from the alarm going off.

First thing he did was call katsukis agency to let them know he was 'sick' (yeah, right🙄) and wouldn't be coming in for a while.

Then made sure he faxed all his paper work for the next couple days into his agency since he finished them earlier in the week, just so he could have time with Katsuki.

He let Katsuki sleep in, while he started on making breakfast.

He heard a loud thud from upstairs and a string of curses follow.

He finished up the pancakes and plated everything on two plates on a tray with a glass of orange juice for Katsuki and a glass of water for himself.

Their breakfast was some strawberries and kiwis cut up, some pancakes with strawberry syrup, bacon, eggs, and some butter for the pancakes with their glasses of orange juice and water.

He carried it upstairs and found that Katsuki dragged himself into the bean bag by the bed since he couldn't walk.

Set their breakfast down a safe distance before picking Katsuki up, setting down in the bean bag himself, and setting Katsuki on his lap.

He then grabbed their tray of food and Katsuki blushed at how Izuku fed him, but he didn't mind the attention or being spoiled.

After breakfast he carried Katsuki to the bathroom they could brush their teeth.

Katsuki kept Izukus t-shirt shirt on and just had Izuku hand him some boxers to go underneath.

Izuku just kept his sweatpants on that he grabbed from a drawer that morning when he woke up.

They spent the morning laughing and watching tv together on the couch, after Izuku carried him downstairs.

They weren't even paying attention to the tv after the first two hours, both having gone another three rounds on the couch. Izuku cleaning both them and the couch once done since Katsuki couldn't walk.

Katsuki being either carried princess style, or piggyback by Izuku to move around the house.

His favorite way to be carried though is koala style, since he won't admit but he likes to cling to Izuku.

This went on for the next four days before katsuki had to go back to work.

Izuku was only stuck with paperwork at home for the following month, he was bored, he missed Katsuki.

Sure they go at it almost every night for the past month since they started trying for a child.

They even bought a pack of pregnancy tests yesterday since for the past two weeks Katsuki had been throwing up and became a bit moody, and definitely hornier than ever.

Izuku was having trouble keeping up with how much Katsuki has wanted to do it lately.

Katsuki was gonna take the test once he got home any minute now.

Suddenly he heard the door close and keys being hung up before katsuki came around the corner.

Izuku stood up and hugged Katsuki since he's missed his husband all day.

"Welcome home, kacchan" Izuku whispers while giving him a quick kiss, that quickly turned into a passionate one.

"I'm home, Izuku" Katsuki said making sure he indeed took his shoes off.

They both headed upstairs to their private bathroom, Izuku grabbing a test, so they could see if they would be having their family soon or not.

Izuku stood next to Katsuki rubbing his sides, holding him, while they waited for the results after Katsuki took the test.