Chapter 25

3rd Person POV:
As soon as they pulled into the driveway. They went inside to see their parents already there.

Katsuki was nervous, but Izuku took his hand and squeezed it a bit. They sat down still holding hands, Katsuki climbing into Izukus lap and laying his head on his shoulder.

Izuku could tell Katsuki was nervous.

"Katsuki, what's wrong?" Masaru asked getting worried thinking something was wrong.

"It's nothing to be worried about Masaru.

He's just a bit embarrassed, though it's wonderful news actually!

Kacchans pregnant!!!" Izuku yelled with a little too much excitement on the last part.

"OH MY GOD!!! WE'RE GONNA BE GRANDPARENTS!!!!" both Mitsuki and Inko cheered.

"Well, a tiny person to spoil! My congratulations to both of you" Toshinori said.

"A tiny Katsuki again." Masaru said with a smile.

Masaru was quite happy and couldn't wait to be a grandpa.

While everyone was already planning how to spoil the baby,
(*cough*Mitsuki*cough*Inko* cough*)

Katsuki just got more embarrassed and hid his face in Izukus shoulder.

Izuku, masaru, and Toshinori were discussing everything needed to prepare the baby's room.

When masaru brought up a spending budget, Izuku and Toshinori just politely pointed out money wasn't and issue for any of them.

As he and mitsuki worked in the fashion industry, Toshinori being a retired and the former #1 Pro-Hero and Symbol of Peace, and Izuku being the current #1 Hero and Symbol of Peace.

Masaru felt a little silly for bringing up a budget. There is no budget.

(This baby is set for life... I'm jealous...... Should I sign over everything in my will to this child too?🤔
Izu:No need for that author-chan
Me:ok but if you change your mind lmk)

"The future #1 hero!" Toshinori joked.

"I'm gonna design a onesie that says that" Mitsuki piped in.

"I'll get to knitting some little baby mittens and shoes!" Inko said.

They spent all evening planning everything out from what they needed for the baby to what they were gonna get.

Katsuki eventually piped saying his baby was gonna be the best.

"Better than the nerd!" He yelled.

"Of course kacchan" Izuku agreed.

After dinner was eaten and everyone went home.

Katsuki was laying in bed with Izuku talking to his belly.

"And you're gonna have such a wonderful family, though you're mommy- *smack* ow kacchan! What was that for?"
Izuku asked.

"You damn nerd! The brats already stole your attention from me!" Katsuki pouted.

"Well baby-chan I'm gonna give your mommy attention since he's convinced you've stolen it" Izuku said giving katsukis belly a kiss.

Izuku crawled next to Katsuki and hugged him.

Katsuki turned his head away. Izuku started smothering him in attention and kisses until Katsuki caved and cuddled into Izuku, they both fell asleep and Izuku held Katsuki tight.

---Time skip to next morning---

When they both woke the next morning Katsuki was throwing up and Izuku was there rubbing his back. He was already a month and a half along and a barely noticeable bump was already there.