Chapter 18

3rd Person POV:
-1 Year Later-

After Katsuki graduated he immediately moved in with Izuku and continued on to become the number one hero.

Izuku found his true passion in teaching and stayed at UA, retiring from his hero work early. Although it was major loss to society, his replacement was doing an excellent job.

Katsuki Bakugou may not have been a smiling icon but he was serious about being a hero, and though he would never admit it, he cared about the well being of the citizens.

Izuku and Katsuki had stayed together through everything, and opened up their relationship to the public soon after Katsuki moved in after he graduated.

Many had judged Izuku, but they shut up after seeing how genuine their love was, as well as Bakugou's threats to

"BLAST THEIR ASSES TO THE SUN FOR EVER IMPLYING IZUKU WAS A PREDATOR OR THAT HE FUCKED ANYONE OTHER THAN ME, BECAUSE IF HE DID YOU BET YOUR ASS HE WOULDN'T BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW!"

Besides Katsuki also laid claim to Izuku very publicly and vocally with threats of

"A FUCKING PAINFUL DEATH TO ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY HAVE A CHANCE WITH MY DEKU" his words exactly.

Needless to say, people stopped talking after that.

Things were great.

Izuku and Katsuki were deeply in love, living together. The house was becoming a bit lonely after all, and the only person that could fill that gap was Katsuki.

A few months later Izuku proposed and Katsuki said,

"FUCK YES YOU IDIOT! How was this even a question."

No surprise there.

Although they weren't married quite yet they couldn't be happier. As for the rest of UA...

Aizawa and Mic were in a happy marriage and their daughter was now 7, their boy was 6. They both loved them very much, even if Aizawa said they were a pain in the ass.

The rest of Class 3-A were excelling in their hero work, they were all in stable relationships and had a bright future ahead of them.

Katsuki would brag to them about being the one who ended up with Izuku and if they were being honest they were jealous of him.

That wasn't the only thing Katsuki would brag about though, he was the number one hero now after all.

Besides Katsuki's bragging rights over Izuku and being number one, they were both truly happy. Not only did they have their dream job, they were also in a relationship with the person they loved...

Nothing could ever compare.

-Time skip-

"You fucking did it Bakubro!", Kaminari cheered.

Ever since he and Kirishima had gotten together he just picked up the habit to say 'Bakubro', and it sure as hell pissed Bakugo off.

"Of course I fuckin' did! Dumbass!", Katsuki replied, pride swelling in his chest.

The Bakusquad was over at Katsuki and Izuku's house-Well technically the 'Midoriya' household as Katsuki had taken to using the Midoriya name despite not yet being married to Izuku. Izuku never minded though.

They were congratulating him on his and Izuku's soon to be marriage, they were obviously his best men/women.

When they had broken the news of their upcoming marriage, they received many invitations to hang out in the name of celebration, many of their fans even offered to pay for a love hotel.