Chapter 13

3rd Person POV:
Katsuki stood there frozen. He looked between Izuku and Tensei way too may times to count. Finally after what seemed like forever Izuku cleared his throat and said,

"Hello Tensei, How are you?"

There was a bit of an awkward silence after that but Tensei quickly snapped out of whatever state of shock he was in and responded,

"Good. How about you? It's been a while..."

"Yeah...I'm good though! You are the new teacher if I remember correctly" deku quickly said.

Of course he remembered, how could he ever forget?

"Oh! Yes I am, Hopefully our past doesn't affect our work" tensei said with a smile.

"Yes, I hope so. This will be awkward, but I'm sure it'll pass." deku replied.

Tensei laughs and says, "Yeah, hopefully."

"Friends?", Izuku says with a tight smile while extending his hand.

Tensei laughs lightly, extends his hand and says, "Of course."

Katsuki glared intensely at their joined hands, and tried not to screech when Izuku and Tensei made small talk and laughed.

For ex-lovers they were getting along great.

Katsuki despised it though. Yes, It was great that they were able to get along and avoid potential drama, but Katsuki couldn't help but wish they hated each other.

He wasn't very fond of anyone that Izuku had been with in the past. Jealousy was starting to creep into Katsuki's head.

And now that Izuku's ex was standing right in front of him he had to gather all of his self-restraint, and try not to stand between them and say,

"Izuku is mine"

Katsuki stood there very awkwardly and walked over to the sink to wash his hands. He was discreetly listening in on their conversation while taking a little longer than necessary.

Izuku and Tensei didn't notice, they were too busy catching up to take notice. Surprisingly the awkwardness faded and they were talking just like old times.

Maybe this new addition to the staff wouldn't be so bad.

Tensei and Izuku left soon after that completely forgetting Katsuki was in there, Izuku had to help him get settled in after all.

Katsuki stood alone in the boy's bathroom with tears threatening to spill from his eyes. He felt as if Izuku was being taken away from him.

But he wouldn't give up so easily.

That was not an option.

He returned to class with a straight face and anxiously waited until second period A.K.A Izuku's class.

He couldn't stand knowing Izuku was with Tensei elsewhere and that he wasn't able to do anything about it.

When the bell rung Katsuki and the other students basically ran out the door, Katsuki wasn't the only one excited to see Izuku apparently.

Katsuki POV:
I get to class before all the other extras and see Izuku and Tensei talking, Tensei says something that makes Izuku laugh and I could feel jealousy bubbling up inside me.

Deku looks so happy with him, and I feel upset when I know I shouldn't.

Not only am I his student, I'm inexperienced when it comes to these things. Deku on the other hand has been married, is an adult, my teacher and has probably dated more people than I've met in my life.