Chapter 17

A/N: this chapter will contain some smut but not right away so if you don't like reading that I will put a ⚠️ <-- warning sign to let you know when it starts and ends so you can skip that okay now let's get on with the story
_____________________________
A week had passed and Katsuki found himself craving more and more of Izuku. They hadn't done it since a week ago and he constantly tried to find an excuse to spend time with Izuku.

Izuku was doing just fine, he was never sex crazed but he did want to spend more time with Katsuki. He wouldn't mind if they did or didn't do anything.

Things were a bit hectic that week and Izuku hardly had time for Katsuki.

One of the main reasons was the arrival of a new student; Hitoshi Shinso.

With the preparation of classwork, materials, research, space etc. Izuku was a bit busy as it added to grading, making assignments, occasional hero work and meetings/press conferences/interviews.

Needless to say, he was a busy man.

The day had come in which Shinso transferred to class 3-A and they were all very excited, with the exception of Bakugo, Todoroki, Jiro, and Tokoyami of course.

Even Izuku was excited.

As mentioned before he had done research on the teen and was absolutely amazed by his quirk. No doubt about it he would want to know all about the boys quirk.

Izuku was anxiously sitting at his desk as students came into the classroom, once they had all arrived he stood up and announced,

"As mentioned before a new student will be joining us today!-"

At that moment the one and only Shinso walked through the door.

"Ah! There he is!", Deku pointed out excitedly.

Shinso gave a simple wave, silently praying they wouldn't make a big deal out of his arrival.

Chatter abruptly spread across the room and Shinso was bombarded with questions, he obviously ignored all of them as he wasn't interested in being friends with anybody.

Instead he sat at his seat patiently waiting for Mr. Midoriya to start the lesson, hoping that he wouldn't make him stand up and share things about himself.

Izuku could see the pleading in his eyes so he started the lesson and they all went about their day.

-Time Skip-

Gym class rolled around and Izuku was really excited.

Why?

Well, he would be able to see Shinso use his quirk and like his usual self he may or may not have had his notebook out and pen ready.

He thought about letting Shinso use his quirk on him to see if he would be able to break out of it, now that was what Deku was really looking forward to.

Izuku wasn't just interested in his quirk though...

He found Shinso's perseverance to become a hero extremely admirable, he had heard others talk down about him almost as if he was a villain simply because he was born with something out of his control.

He despised those people, he hated how they immediately lost all hope in him due to some non-controllable factor, as he had also gone through the same thing when he was younger.

And he loved how Shinso paid no attention to that and continued pursuing his dream.

Along with the fact that he found his quirk was mind blowing, you could say Izuku looked up to Hitoshi Shinso.