⁰²

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

The girl ask him staring him down with her e/c eyes

The girl ask him staring him down with her e/c eyes. She had white flowers in her h/l h/c hair. She was wearing a white flowy dress that went down to her knees. Flowers and vines around her feet with no shoes on.

And it looked like she had... no ears? As Izuku examined her more he noticed that she was stunning. He started to blush immediately his face was completely red and he was looking every direction expect for hers.

"What are you doing with your face?" she asked him, hesitantly stepping closer and examining his face.

"U-uh I'm Izuku Midoriya I am a second year at U.A high school in the hero course trying to become a hero!" Izuku yelled out of nervousness.

The girl jumped back from his sudden outburst.

"Why are you hollering?!" She asked him tightening the roots around his ankles and wrist.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to..." he said looking down, feeling guilty for yelling.

"Hmmmm." The girl examined Izuku again. "You don't seem like much of a threat"

"Can we come out!" A voice that sounded like a little boy yelled from the trees

"W-what no threat?" Izuku felt offended by that comment. "W-what's going on." he asked confused as the vines wrapped around his body

"No, do not come ou-" Before the girl could finish 5 younger kids came out from the bushes and stood behind her. " You really do not listen..." She said shaking her head.

"Now tell me what are you doing her?" She asked Izuku with a scowl on her face.

"I-I just found the forest and when I walked further in it began to become pretty so I thought I could draw it." He said not wanted anything bad to happy.

"y/n is he going to hurt us?" A young girl asked her from behind.

"No Hana he was just about to leave" She said giving the girl a soft smile then scowling back at me.

"O-okay I'll leave" Izuku said getting up and leaving the forest.

"C'mon lets go back home guys we still need to tighty up." y/n said with the younger kids walking in front of her.

"U-um." A girl that looked a little older then the girl named Hana called out to Izuku. "You forgot you b-book." She said pushing the book up to his face.

"O-oh thank you" Izuku took the book and gave her a sweet smile. "I'll get going now" He said walking away again.

"W-wait!" She yelled making him stop in his track

"Please come back next time. I-I know y/n would not want you to but this is the first time in we have seen out other people, a-and it can g-get hard for y/n so please, she does not.. um how was it again o-oh smile very much!" She said hoping he would come back next time.

"Sure I'll come back next time later now!" He said walking out of the forest.

"I wonder what they're doing in this forest..." Izuku thought to himself while walking back home.