¹⁴

"I wish he did come with me..."

"Hey have you seen my phone?" Izuku asked y/n as they laid on the grass late in the evening

"You left it in the bag yesterday here." y/n pulled his phone out from her pocket.

"y/n!" Emi came running to her. "Kaji got his head stuck in the owl hole again.

"Ugh that boy I swear." y/n mumbled, before getting up and following Emmi.

Izuku then opened is phone to see if he there was anything he missed.

But when he opened he saw something very unexpected.

"How to tell Izuku I like him as more then just a friend?" Izuku repeated what he saw on the screen.

"y/n's the only other person that had my phone and the only other person in here who knows how to search things." Izuku sat up and started to mutter.

"Then that means-" Once he figured out what it meant his face shined a bright red.

"Hey Izuku are you okay?" y/n asked concerningly and sat back down next to him. "Do you have a fever." She then came closer to him and felt his forehead.

"I-I'm fine." He took her hand off his forehead and held it.

Which caused y/n to blush, she looked down at his hand and then started to examine his arm.

"I've never noticed these scars before." She took her finger and started to trace the scars.

"Please don't do that these scars are ugly." He took his arm away.

"No they're not." She snatched his hand back. "I like them just the way they are, your scars are beautiful." She held onto his arm.

She then heard sniffles from Izuku, she looked up and saw him balling his eyes out.

"N-no one has ever said anything like that to me." He wiped his tears.

y/n then pulled out a box of tissue from behind her.

"Do you just carry these around?" Izuku took a tissue and blew his nose.

"Yea, you're a very emotional person so I have to keep that in mind." She smiled at how cute he looked when he cried.

"I-I have a question for you." Izuku asked as he stopped crying.

"Ask away." y/n asked while putting the tissue back behind her.

"Did you search this up?" Izuku pulled out his phone and showed it to her.

"U-um, well-" y/n stuttered nervously.

"y/n!!" Yammi came running to y/n out of breath. "Hoka ate the mushrooms!" She panted.

"Oh no..." y/n facepalmed. "I-it's getting late Izuku I think you should head home." She stood up from the ground.