¹⁶

She smiled, setting the water down before crawling into the bed next to him.

"BREAKFEAST!" A young female voice shouted busted through the bedroom door.

"5 more minutes..." y/n cuddled up to the mysterious fluffy thing as it cuddle back.

What the fu- it cuddled back

y/n thought before jolted up to see Izuku hanging on to her waisted, she was cuddling his fluffy hair. while he was nestled up in her boobs.

"u-um izuku, please wake up." she gentle tapped his head, completely flustered.

"five more minutes mom..." he groaned before pushing his head further in and tightening his grip.

"it's not your mom it's y/n and your kinda ummm...."

"what, y/n?" he looked up to see some bosoms he wasn't ready to see. "AHHHHH"

izuku yelled before jumping up and falling off the bed.

"owww" he rubbed his head.

"are you okay." y/n crawled off the bed.

"y-yeah i'm fine" he looked away and blushed.

"what the heck just happened."

y/n and izuku both slowly looked to the door.

oh shit...yammi was here the whole time. they both thought.

"y-yammi hey it's not wha-"

"nope nope nope, i don't even want to know." yammi walked out of the room. "come out for breakfast when you all are done."

--

later y/n and izuku come out walking at least 5 feet apart from each other.

"looks like they finally decided to join us." kaji rested his elbow on the table with his chin in his hand.

"i cooked natto!" yammi said excitedly.

"are you sure emi wasn't the one that cooked?" y/n put her hand on her hip and rose an eyebrow.

"she helped a little but i did most of the work." she defended herself. "Here sit down and taste it." yammi pushed them to the chair and sat them down.

"you better not poison us..."

"y/n that's rude" izuku said.

"sorry"

they then ate it at the same time and their faces lit up.

"Wow yammi this is amazing!" izuku praised her.

"hehe, not to brag or anything but this is my first try." yammi said looking proud.

"yea, first time to get it right after over 50 tries." kaji whispered.

"shut it brat!" yammi threatened him with a wooden spoon.