⁰⁵

"But I have a question, what happen to your parents?"

"O-oh well they-" Emi started but was quickly cut off

"I think you have shown him around enough time to sleep." y/n commanded with a stoic expression.

"Okayyy...." They whined. "He didn't even get to see our rooms..." Yammi whined.

"Fine come on Izuku Midoriya" y/n walked to the rooms slightly annoyed.

The then ended up outside on a bridge in the sky. The bridge was connecting different room in the tree. The tree was so big that you couldn't even see the sky because the leaves were covering them.

"This is me and Emi's room!" Yammi jumped up and down. The room had two futons on the bed and the were soft.

"What are inside these?" Izuku asked.

"Grass and leaves." Kaji said from Izuku's side.

The showed Izuku their rooms Yammi and Emi shared one room while Kaji, Hana and Hoka shared another. Until the got to y/n's room, she stopped them from going inside.

"B-but y/n pleaseeeee!" Hana begged with puppy dog eyes.

"No now go. to. sleep." y/n pointed to their rooms. "For REAL this time." She commanded

They all walked back to their room and went to sleep, then it was just Izuku and y/n.

"Come on it is getting late" Y/n said walking across the bridge to the stairs with Izuku following.

"What happened to your parent's?" Izuku asked once again which made y/n stop in her tracks.

"That's a topic for another day." She said with her back facing him then continued walking.

"I understand, but when I come back tomorrow be prepared to have lots of fun!" He smiled.

"Yeah okay." She said they walked through the forest. "But before you go can you tell me a bit about the outside world?" She turned around to be inches away from him.

"S-sure." He said backing up. y/n the pulled on his hand and led him an area that had a big blanket and fireflies.

"This is where we all sleep sometimes when we are too exhausted to go back home." y/n said plopping down and patting next to her. "Come on." She said as Izuku sat next to her.

"What did you want to know?" He asked