⁰³

"I wonder what they're doing in this forest..."

The next Izuku went back to the very same forest he meet those people at

The next Izuku went back to the very same forest he meet those people at. When he enters the same area as last time he sees the same kids he saw last time running around.

"Hoka remember those mushrooms are the ones that got you sick last time because they were not cooked okay?" y/n scolded the little boy named Hoka. She then saw Izuku walking back into the forest.

"H-hi" Izuku waved nervously as y/n glared at him.

"What are you doing here again?" She asked getting up and stomping towards him. "Did I not tell you to exit this place or was I not clear enough?" She looked up at him with a glare on her face.

"O w-well I-" Izuku stuttered backing up from her.

"y-y/n I was the one who told him to come" The girl said.

"Why Emi, what if he does something bad?" y/n turned to ask Emi.

"We have not seen anyone since then but that does not mean everyone is bad!" Emi clenched her eyes shut and yelled. "I want to see new people, so please allow him to stay" She said with a sad look on her face.

"Ugh fine, I will allow it for now but if you make one wrong move or hurt them will never come back and if you do I will destroy you, got it?" she pointed at him and Izuku nodded in response.

"Yay!" the younger kids shouted. "Umm what are you called by?" A kid that looked about 12 asked.

"You mean my name?" Izuku asked her. "I'm Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you!" He said putting his hand out and she looked at him confused.

"What am I supposed to do with your hand?" She tilted her head in confusion.

The Izuku took her hand and shaked it. "It's called a hand shake!" Izuku smiled at her cluelessness.

"Woowww cool!" She smiled. "My umm what was it, oh my name is Yammi I am 4380 moons old." She smiled.

"Moons?" He asked confused about what she was talking about.

"Yeah that is how long I've been breathing!" She says excitedly

"Oh so 12 years old!" He pointed out. "What about the rest of you?" He asked.

"I-I am Emi, I am 3285 moons old." She said shyly

"I am the great Kaji with 2190 moons!" He said with confidence while standing on a boulder.

"Kaji get down you'll fall again!" y/n said but it was to late because he was already falling.

Y/n was to far to come in time so Izuku used his quirk to hurriedly save him. Everyone stared at him in shock.

"W-what?" He asked while placing Kaji on the ground safely.

"Izuku Midoriya, I am Hana and with 1095 moons and that is Hoka with the same amount of moons!" She said smiling. "H-how did you do that! It was ummm, wow!" she threw her hand in the air.

"Thank you for helping him he is always doing things so dangerous." y/n thanked Izuku. "But that doesn't mean I trust you." She glared

"W-wait how old ar- I mean how many moons are you?" Izuku asked.

"6205" she said before turning to the younger ones. "We have to head back to our home for supper!" She said to the younger ones.

"Aww I wanted to stay with Izuku Midoriya!" Yammi whined.

"Then can I join you for supper?" Izuku asked

[By the way if anyone is confused with the ages y/n is 17, Yammi is 12, Emi is 9, Kaji is 6, Hana and Hoka are both 3 years and twin]

[This is future me and I just realised that Hoka is a female name but idc so... yea]