¹¹

"O-oh don't worry it wasn't any trouble at all."

"D-do I have to?" y/ asked Midoriya nervously

"You wanna get over your fear right?" He said looking her in the eyes.

"Well yes but-" She started but was quickly cut off when she was handed some clothes and shoes.

"Here you can put these on and then we'll out okay?" He smiled walking out of her room.

"Okayy..." She slumped as Midoriya closed the door so she could change.

-

"I'm ready!" y/n yelled skipping down the stairs.

"Wow..." Izuku awed, as his cheeks started to turn slightly pink.

y/n was wearing a v-necked pastel green cardigan with daisy it, tucked into waisted mom jeans, with white high top converse in her hands.

Izuku chose the outfit (with Mina's help) because he thought it would match her forest aesthetic. Sine she lives in a forest and all.

"Does it look nice." She asked, twirling so he could see the entire outfit.

"You look really pretty y/n." Yammi said with her eyes twinkling.

"I'm not sure I want to leave them alone." y/n said, feeling really nervous.

"Don't worry about us y/n, I can protect everyone!" Kaji pointed to himself. "With my telekinesisisis!" He mispronounced.

"You mean telekinesis." y/n laughed, ruffling his hair. "Okay then, Yammi your in charge, if anything happens let me know immediately okay?" y/n instructed, causing Kaji to slump down and Yammi to jump up.

"Don't worry, I got this!" Yammi gave a thumbs up.

"Okay c'mon Izuku, let's get this over with." y/n said grabbing his hands and walking out of the house towards.

"Wait." Izuku stopped her. "Why aren't you shoes on yet?" He asked, pointing to the shoes in her hands.

"Oh, I don't know how to...." y/n trailed off. Izuku then took the shoes from her hands.

"Here put it on like this." He bent down and slid the shoes onto her feet and tied them before she could stop him.

"You didn't have to do that, you could've just showed me." she said to him as he stood up.

"But I wanted to." He said causing her to blush and look away.

"L-let's just go." She said, walking away.

"Sooo, what's you guys quirks." Izuku said, catching up to her. "I never got the chance to ask." He said.

"It's kinda weird because we all have different quirks." y/n started. "Yammi has 2 quirks, she can soften what ever she touches and she can telepathically talk to one person at a times. But if she uses it too much her hands start to turn jelly like and the person she's using her quirk on can read her thoughts. Emi can teleport, and it's more complex then it sounds.

She can also teleport other people, she can teleport to a different place every 0.1 second which makes you loose your mind. But she can faint if she uses it to much. Kaji has telekinesis, and he uses it way too much to the point where he's mastered the power. He can carry the smallest things to the largest things including people.

You already know that Hana and Hoka are twins they got their quirk earlier then others. There quirk is kind of like opposites. Light and dark, Hana controls light she can blind you with the light and make your surroundings become just light But if she uses it for to long all she sees is light for at least 3 hours maybe more.

Hoka controls darkness, it's basically the same thing as Hana. But instead of you seeing light all you'll ever see is darkness. It's really scary because it makes you feel cold and alone, Hana's make you feel like you're burning so their quirks opposites. Hoka's afraid of the dark so when the drawbacks kick in the experience for him isn't very pleasant.

And lastly my quirk is nature, I can control anything that is natural to my advantage. Anything that comes from nature, like the things in this forest. Oh and I can also fly, discovered that 3 years ago but my wings are so small. Even though I can fly suuuper fast, but I can get nauseous if I fly to fast sometimes. It can get hard dealing with their quirks, espcailly when they get mad at me. But it's fine because I can use the nature as a second pair of ey- sorry I'm talking too much." y/n finished.

"N-no no it okay I enjoy listening to you talk." Izuku said putting his penicl and journal back into the bag he had on.

"Really-" y/n started but quickly stopped.

"We're here." Y/n said as they stopped at the entrance of the forest.