⁰⁴

"Then can I join you for supper?"

Izuku was currently sitting at a log table with stumps for chairs

"Do you like our home Izuku Midoriya?" Yammi asked him as they all waited for y/n to serve the supper.

"Yes I love it, it's very cozy." He smiled.

Their house was carved inside of a gigantic tree further down in the forest. The tree had bright leaves and since it was getting dark you could see the fireflies lighting the tree up through the window. The tree was surrounded by a stream that could be crossed with the stepping stones in it.

"Okay supper is ready, today we are having mushroom stew!" y/n came out with wooden bowls on a wooden tray.

"Yessss, it has been so long since we have had this!" Kaji said talking the food and digging in.

"That is only because Hoka kept trying to eat the bad mushrooms so we had to take a break!" Emi said drooling over the food.

"Sworry." Hoka apologized, feeling guilty for what had happened.

"Do not worry yourself Hoka you did not know." y/n said ruffling his hair. She then took a sit next to Izuku. "Izuku Midoriya how does it taste?" y/n asked glaring at him.

"It taste really good!" He said excitedly digging into the food and y/n pretended not to feel accomplished. "May I ask a question?" He asked looking at them.

"Depends." y/n said chewing her food.

"Why do you all talk like that?" He asked trying not to be rude.

"I do not understand what you are talking about?" y/n responded very confused about what he was talking about.

"Like that!" He pointed out. "Why do you say do not instead of don't or it is instead of it and you don't understand something I say." He rambled on.

"Oh well, we have always been in this forest and did not get proper learning like you did." y/n responded, feeling offended.

"Oh sorry if I was rude." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "But why did you are you always stuck in the forest and where are you parents?" He asked curiously.

"Parents?" Yammi asked confusedly. "Oh you mean mama and papa thei-" Yammi was cut off by her mouth being covered.

"Yammi!" Emi whisper yelled. "You know y/n doesn't like talking about that it puts her in a odd mood!" She said relesing her hands form Yammi's mouth.

Izuku then looked at y/n and she looked like she was about to cry. "y/n what's wrong?" Izuku asked.

"Nothing, supper is over I think it is time for bed, Izuku Midoriya I think it's time for you to go." y/n said before getting up and grabbing all the plates and heading outside to wash them.

"Izuku Midoriya I want to show you around." Yammi said pulling on his sleeve. "You have a long name I will call you Izuku instead!" Yammi said as they walked up the wooden stairs.

"Shouldn't you wash up first?" Izuku said walking to the sitting on the stump that was up stairs.

"Yes we will be right back!" Kaji said before the ran off back down stairs.

-

They come back and they are now in different clothes then last time.

"How do you all get this fabric?" Izuku asked. Since they have never left the forest how do they get this stuff.

"Y-yammi can soften whatever she touches" Emi said shyly.

"Yeah and then y/n stitches it together and makes these things!" Yammi said pointing to her clothes

"But sometimes Yammi can get tired so y/n makes them out of leaves sometimes." Hana said.

"Hmm so that's her quirk?" Izuku mumbled pulling out his notebook and writing it down.

"What are you doing?" Kaji asked peering over Izuku's shoulder.

"Oh nothing." He said putting his notebook away and standing up.

"But I have a question, what happen to your parents?" He asked.