¹³

"THE KIDS?!"

"M-mina, what are you all doing here!" Izuku looked confused as the rest cam out from the bushes

"Izuku are these your classmates you talked about?" y/n leaned over to Izuku and whispered in his ear.

"No time for that." Mina waved of and the walked up to y/n. "Who's this pretty lady, is she your girlfriend!" Mina asked moving up close into y/n face.

y/n not knowing that Mina meant romantically involved instead of a friend that's a girl.

"No she's no my-" Izuku started but was quickly cut off by a hyper genic girl.

"Yess how did you know I was Izuku's girlfriend?" y/n jumped up excitedly but only to be pulled back down.

Izuku then whispered something to her, which made her blush madly.

"Wait wait, I'm not Izuku's girlfriend." y/n shook her blushing face.

"Well if that's the case, your single I'm single." Denki rose his eyebrows up and down franticly.

All y/n did was tilt her head in confusion.

"I'm not surprised, why would she want to date that nerd." Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Hey Izuku is not a nerd!" y/n stood up. "He's smart, kind, funny, caring, strong, cute, and many more!" y/n pointed out. But when she realized what she said, blushing madly.

"I-I mean..." She covered her face with her hands very flustered.

"y/n-" Izuku stuttered shyly. Before getting from the bench and dragging y/n away from them.

"buh bye lovebirds!" Mina waved excitedly. "Wow, he's really growing up." She smiled shaking her head.

-

Izuku and y/n walked back the forest in complete silence, sorry I meant complete awkward silence.

Glad I'm not in that situation.

"u-uh y/n I-" Izuku stuttered.

"WAIT!" y/n yelled putting her hand up in front of Izuku, stopping him from continuing. "I want to make things clearer." She blushed looking away.

"I actually really like you more than just a friend and want to spend more time with you!"

Which is what y/n wanted to say, but out of fear of being rejected she said something else.

"I said all those things because I think you're a really good friend to me and my family." y/n said.

"Well I don't feel the same way, before you cut me of I was going to say I really really like you and I want be more than just friend with you."

Which is what Izuku wanted to say to y/n, but as he listened to what she said it was clear she didn't feel the same way.

"Yeah I completely understand, I think you're a really good friend too." Izuku said, trying not to sound disappointed.

"Haha yeah good friend..." y/n muttered looking at the ground.

"Oh we're here already." Izuku said standing at the entrance of the forest.

"Yeah well I'll see you tomorrow." y/n waved walking into the forest.

Izuku stood there until she was out of sight and started walking back home.

"UGH I'M SO STUPID, WHY DIDN'T I TELL HER HOW I FELT" Izuku pulled on his hair.

"UGH I'M SO STUPID, WHY DIDN'T I TELL HIM HOW I FELT!" y/n kicked a tree.

Y/n walked into her house stumbling to her room from the pain in her foot and in her heart. She sat on her bed rummaging through the bag of food Izuku bought. Izuku ended up leaving his phone in the bag.

Since y/n knew his password which was plus ultra, she decided to search something up which she didn't know she would regret later.

"Okay how do I don't really know how to use the searching thingy." y/n fumbled with the phone and finally figured it out.

"How to tell Izuku I like him as more then just a friend." She searched. Before she could read the results there was a knock on the door.

Y/n was startled so she ended up stuffing the phone back in the bag.

"Come in!" she yelled, trying to act casual.

"y/n didn't you tell us you were back, we missed you." Hana rubbed her eyes with her tiny hands, while standing in the door way.

"Hana why are you still awake, I thought you all were asleep." y/n got up from her bed, walked up to Hana and carried her back to her room.

"I was waiting for you I missed you." Hana said in her baby voice, hugging onto y/n. "Did Izuku come with home you." She asked before dosing off into a sleep.

y/n walked into Hana's room, put her on her bed and tucked her in.

"I wish he did come with me..." y/n said sadly.

Wow so many miss understandings this chapter 😔 let's hope that clears up soon.

Welp! please vote and comment on what you thought of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed!!😁😁

-Author