⁰⁷

"I'm glad you like it."

Later at night while everyone was asleep Izuku and y/n her sitting outside of the house near the creek

"Okay can you write since you learned how to write rather quickly, can you write 'Hi, my name y/n and I like to eat Izuku's bento's'." He said.

"Okay!" She then started to write it down. "Done!" She exclaimed. When Izuku took the paper he was meet with sloppy hand writing, that he could barely read.

"Ummm" He said trying to read the hand writing.

"I know it's bad right?" She looked down sadly.

"N-no you wrote everything properly but umm, let me just help you." He then moved closer to her, put the pencil in her hand and held her hand. "Okay start to write." He whispered in her ear.

As y/n started writing she could feel her heart beating really fast and her face started to get hot she didn't know what to do. Same exact thing was happening to Izuku, he felt like he was about to die from the heat on his face.

"I-I think I can do it know." y/n shyly. "Can I use that thing you used to talk to your mom?" She asked.

"You mean my phone? Sure." He then pulled the phone out of his pocket and gave it to her.

"So cool!" She said with her eyes twinkling, while trying to play a game on his phone.

"y/n can I ask you something?" He said looking at her.

"mhmm sure." She replied with her eyes glued to his phone.

"What happened to your parents" he asked, which made her freeze for a few seconds and put his phone down. She then looked at him with a serious expression.

Y/n then took a breathe in trying not to cry. "T-they died..." She looked down at her hands as tears fell into them.

-Three years ago-

"Mommy, daddy why are Hana and Hoka so tiny?" Emi asked them.

"That is because they were just born honey." Mom said, ruffling her hair.

"Can I hold them!" Yammi jumped up and down.

"Sure Yam-" Mom hesitated when she saw that everyone was here expect for y/n. "Sweetie, where is y/n" she asked them with a concerned look on her face.

They all shrugged their shoulders, not knowing where y/n went. Their mother then looked at their father with an extremely worried face.

"Chiyo you stay with them I'll look for y/n" Their father said, standing up from the ground.

"Daichi!" Their mother called out to him causing him to turn around. "Be carful." She said.

"Don't worry about me!" Daichi smiled before running off into the forest.

While he ran threw the forest he heard a blood curdling scream coming from further ahead of him which was nearest to the entrance of the forest. He started to run towards the scream, and when he arrived he saw the most horrible thing he could ever witness...

Y/n's ears being cut off.