bonus chapter: Titus

"hey, y/n" izuku spoke while sitting crisscross infront of y/n as she braided his hair

"hm?" she hummed clearly focused on his hair.

"why haven't i seen an animal in this forest since the first day i got here?" he peeked at her and drank his juice box. 

"well i always thought that you'd be scared so i put a vine wall up preventing the animals to come around when your here." she stopped braiding.

"could you...take it down?" he asked.

"uh sure i guess." she walked in the forest and a couple minutes later she came back.

"so... where are the-" before izuku could finish the sentence a herd of animals came out.

"WOAH!" izuku's eyes widened from the shock.
"is that a MANTICORE?!" he slowing shuffled away.

"yea but he's a baby and harmless" y/n called him over and he sat in her lap.

As izuku say that he was friendly and harmless he shuffled closer to y/n petted him.

"What's his name?" Izuku asked.

"Titus"

"That's a cute name but not as cute as you" Izuku booped y/n nose.

Y/n immediately scrunched up her face in disgust.

"what's wrong?" izuku asked in a concerned tone.

"that was so cringey gross." she passed titus to izuku, got up and left.

"oh.." izuku face dropped and he was about to cry. But then he felt something on his cheek.

It was y/n giving him a kiss.

"But it was also absolutely adorable" y/n smiled. "Titus is our son now"

"HUH?!"