⁰⁶

"What did you want to talk about?"

The two teens were only supposed to talk for a few minutes, which turned into a couple of hours

The two teens were only supposed to talk for a few minutes, which turned into a couple of hours. Which turned into the whole entire night, they fell asleep on the giant blanket.

"Huh?" Izuku hummed walking up from his slumber, he turn his eyes to see a nuzzled up in his chest. "HUH?!" He yelled, turning into all the shades of red.

"Izuku you are being loud I am trying to sleep." y/n hushed him, putting her finger over his mouth before going back to sleep. Until she realized. "IZUKU WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?" She got up accidently hitting him in the nose causing a nosebleed.

"Oww..." He said holding his nose.

"Oh no I'm so sorry! Let me see!" She said grabbing his face in both her hands and closely examining it. "We need to get back fast here!" she ripped the bottom of her dress and stuffed it in his nose, then dragged him back to the house.

At the house the other kids were just getting up and went to clean themselves up. y/n put Izuku down on the stump and got proper cloth for his nose, she then helped him while been really close to him.

"Okay all done!" she said backing away. "You should head home, byee!" she said pushing him out of the house.

"But-" then she slammed the door in his face, so Izuku decided to go home and come back later.

But the only reason why y/n did that was because she had this odd feeling in her chest like it was about to explode.

-

Later in the day Izuku comes back with a couple of backpacks filled with different things.

"Hey, you guys I'm back!" Izuku yelled placing the items down on the ground. The everyone comes out from where they were.

"Izuku! You are back!" Kaji yelled running up to him. "What are those?" He asked curiously trying to peek into the bag.

"Just some things y/n asked for." He said opening one of the bags reveling a bunch of books.

Last night-

"Do you think you can bring anything that would help them learn." y/n asked sittin criss-cross facing Izuku.

"What do you mean help by help them learn?" Izuku asked confused on what she wanted them to learn.

"I mean learn how to read and write and talk how you talk!" She explain waving her hands around.

"Oh yeah I can do that." He said. "But what about you, don't you want to learn?" He asked tilting his head.

"Well I do but, their more important to me then me learning how to do that, so please teach them first." She smiled to herself.

"I have an idea, how about I teach them during the day and I teach you at night, how does that sound?" He said.

"But don't you need to eventually go back home?" She asked.

"Don't worry my mom ended up having to help someone with something the entire break so she won't be home!" He explained.

"Okay sounds very good to me!" She said giving a toothy smile and a thumbs up. Which made Izuku blush. "Oh and can you also bring interesting things that would entertain them, they can get bored often." She added.

"Sure!" He smiled.

"These are books I'm going to be helping you all learn how to read, write and speak properly." He said pulling the books out. "Aaannd I have a special gift for afterwards!" He said.

Izuku started to teach them how to read, write, and speak right, luckily they were all fast learners.

"Hoka can you read this?" Izuku pointed to a simple sentence.

"I l-likee d-d-dwucks!" He read cheerfully that he finally got the sentence.

"Hhaha yea perfect!" Izuku laughed at his baby voice.

"Okay time for a food break everyone!" y/n clapped her hands.

"I actually have something for you all to eat." Izuku rummaged in his other bag and pulling bentos which each were neatly packed with delicious foods inside.

"How this looks delicious did you make it Izuku?" y/n asked looking at the others food.

"Yep and I even made one for you." He gave her a bento that looked different from the others , while they had rice shaped like a bunny she had rice shaped like a heart.

"Why is mine different?" She asked looking her food then theirs.

"N-no r-reason." He said nervously. But y/n just shrugged it off.

"Wow this taste amazing!" They all yelled. But y/n just sat there looking down with the chopsticks in her mouth.

"U-uh y/n d-do you like it?" Izuku asked nervously. She finally looked up at him, with a very happy expression.

"Yes!" She jumped up. "It taste so good I have never tasted anything like this before!" She said before said before sitting back on the grass and devouring the food.

Cute, Izuku thought as he watched her fill her mouth with the food.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiled at them.