¹⁰

"Let's see how this will go."

You know when Izuku said 'let's see how this will go'? You see

You know when Izuku said 'let's see how this will go'? You see... it's not going so well. The house was a mess, Yammi and Kaji tried to make soup.

FAIL, they burnt the soup. Emi, Hana, and Hoka tried to make tea. FAIL, they burned the tea. Someone tell me how do you burn tea?

"Oh my All Might..." Izuku said as he observed the kitchen. "H-how?" He asked very confused about how the tea leaves ended up on the ceiling.

"We messed up didn't we..." Hana said, looking down at the floor. "We only wanted to help." She sulked.

"Don't worry about it." Izuku said nervously. "B-but you do know how to clean right?" He asked them hoping the answer would be a yes.

"Of course we do!" Yammi exclaimed, jumping up from her seat. "We help y/n clean all the time." she smiled.

"Great, you guys clean up the mess while I take care of y/n" Izuku said. "It'll help her out a lot." He said before going back up to y/n's room. When he entered the room he saw y/n sneezing and coughing.

"Oni- Onigi- Oni- ONIGIRI!!" y/n sat up quickly from her bed. Then laid back down and started to cough again.

"You're really out of it this time..." Izuku muttered to himself. He then squeezed the water out of the rag and placed it on y/n's forehead.

"Izukuuuu...." y/n dragged his name. "I must makee....the...the per....perfect onigiri." y/n pulled her hand out from the covers and grabbed Izuku's face.

"I wwana make the perfect one for youuuu!" She started to squeeze his cheeks and wave his face back and forth.

At that point Izuku was a blushing mess, because she was touching his face. He then took her hands of his face and held her wrist gently.

"You don't have make it perfect, and you shouldn't over work yourself or else this will happen to you." He said letting go of her hands.

"Buuuuut, practice makes perfect!" She pointed her finger in the air. "Riiiight? *Achoo*" y/n sneezed.

"Okay I think it's time for the Nyquil." Izuku said pour the Nyquil. "Here drink." He said sitting y/n up so she could drink it.

"OOooOh is this like soda?" y/n said taking drink medicine into her hand and drinking it. "Eww this taste nasty!" She said scrunching her nose. Seconds later she was knocked out cold.

-

"What time is it I feel amazing." Y/n stretched her arms out as she rose from the bed.

It was currently 6 in the morning and y/n cold suddenly disappeared. Well not suddenly, thanks to a certain someone she was feeling much, much better.

"Izuku?" y/n mumbled to herself, as she watched him sleep peacefully on the edge of her bed in a chair. "What is he doing here?" She whispered. She then recalled how he took care of her the entire day yesterday. And she smiled at the kind memories.

"What should I make for breakfast..." y/n asked herself as she got up from the bed and headed to the kitchen. "Onigiri's." She smiled.

-

Sometime later everyone was awake and wondering where y/n went. They all walked to the kitchen and saw she was making the same thing the got her sick. They had the smart idea to approach her as if she was a wild animal.

"y-y/n, you don't have to do this." Emi said approaching her with caution.

"Yeeahh, you can always make other things haha." Izuku said slowing walked up to her.

"What are you all talking about?" y/n said as she placed the food on the table. "I just wanted to make onigiri's to show my gratitude to Izuku, c'mon taste it." She said.

Izuku walked up to her and slowly ate the onigiri, and to his surprise it tasted delicious.

"Come try this it's amazing!" He said, waving they rest of them over to come and try the delicious food.

"Your right so goOoOd" Kaji said while stuffing his mouth.

"All I needed was some rest, and boom I could make them!" Y/n said proudly.

"Thank you so much Izuku for taking care of me while I was sick." y/n said hugging Izuku.

"O-oh don't worry it wasn't any trouble at all." He said, nervously hugging her back.

[Special guest: Onigiri]