⁰⁸

Y/n's ears being cut off.

He stood in horror watching his daughters ear being cut off as she cried it pain

"Please, s-stop, i-it hurts!" y/n said, squirming in the villain's grasp.

"No no sweetie these ear are just what we need, and then we can take you and have a little fun." The villain said, giving a disgusting smile. "What do you thi-" Before he could finish he was shot with a boulder and went flying into some trees.

"Don't you ever lay your hands on my daughter ever again." Daichi said, running up to y/n and standing in front of her. "Can you run y/n?" He asked and she nodded in response. "I want you to run to your mom okay and tell everyone to get back inside okay?" He said and she nodded.

y/n then started to run as fast as she can, and then started to fly, to get there even faster. Once she got there she warned everyone.

"M-mom, d-dad i-is!" y/n couldn't even form her word out of how much pain and fear she was feeling.

"Oh my..." Her mom, looked at ears to see they were hanging of and was being held up by pieces of her skin, she had bruises on her legs and arms, blood dripping from her face, and clothes all ripped up.

"You guys go back home when you get there hide in the secret room until we come back, and if we do not...." She didn't finish she just smiled at them. "I love you all so so much!" She handed Hana and Hoka to Emi and Yammi before taking off.

"What's gonna happen y/n!" Kaji cried, to his oldest sister.

"Don't worry everything will be okay let's head home." y/n smiled. She picked them all up and flew back to the house. Even though she still had a responsibility to keep them all safe.

After they arrived home y/n cleaned her wounds up and stitched her ears back on until they healed in the secret room. After that they all waited hours and hours and hours for their parents to come back, but no one came back.

By the hours they waited they fell asleep, except for y/n, she couldn't fall asleep, she HAD to know what happened. So she quickly but quietly limped out off the room to outside.

Once she had finally arrived to to place where it all to place. She was horrified at the scene in front of her. Dead bodies everywhere, but the bodies that stood out the most was her parents. Their lifeless bodies laying on the ground burn marks, cuts, and holes all over their bodies.

"This is all my fault" y/n thought.

-

"If I didn't step out of the forest this would have never happened, if I had just listen to them. If my ears where normal then then-" y/n said to herself, hot tears flowing from her eyes.

Izuku didn't know what to do when someone cried, so he just did the first thing that came to mind. Hug her.

"H-hey don't cry i-it's not your fault, you were just curious don't beat yourself up for what already in the past." He said. y/n wrapped her arms around his torso squeezing it tight.

"I know that I'm fine, the memories were just coming back and it felt overwhelming don't worry Izuku." y/n pulled out of the hug, wiping her tears and smiling. "I know they wouldn't want to see me like this." She looked up at him.

Izuku smiled. "I-is that why you always hide your ears." Izuku asked cautiously.

"O-oh yeah, it's become a habit." y/n said wiggling her ears out from behind her hair. Her ears had scars on the pinna of her ears. "I don't really like my ears, I'm the only who have ears like this everyone else take after our mother, while I look just like father." y/n chuckled, covering the scars on her ears.

"Well I think they look pretty, no not pretty but enchanting." Izuku said removing her hands from her ears so he could see them.

"Enchanting..." y/n whispered, staring into Izuku's eyes dumbfounded. Before grabbing the dictionary beside her and searching for the meaning of the word. "Enchanting. Delightfully charming or attractive..."

y/n then look at Izuku then back at the book and back at him again.

"Y-you find my ears... delightfully charming or attractive?" She asked shyly