Chapter 20

Louis' P.O.V

When we arrived back at the house I could hear light snores from fiz and could see Harry asleep with his head on Ni's shoulder. As soon as the house had come back into view I saw tears start to stream down Zayns face again. I reached over now that we were in the drive way and wiped his face. I hopped out closing the door as quietly as I could running around the car and pulling Z out into a tight hug. As soon as his nose hit my neck he sobbed.

"Cmon love, ill take you inside and come get the boys. Want to sleep in my bed tonight?" He nodded sadly and I walked him inside bringing him up to my bed telling him to go jump in the bath and id join him once I came back in just to make him feel better. Leaving Z in my ensuite I ran back outside scooping up Harry on one side and Ni on the other carrying them inside with ease up to Nialls room and tucking them in together. Both only stirring slightly. Walking back out I first grabbed the puppies crate carrying them only into the front foyer before running back up and looking at my not so little anymore little sis who after taking the boys out had spread out across the back seat. I unbuckled her seat belt and carefully scooped her up in my arms carrying her up to her new bedroom laying her down on the futon in the corner of the room. I got everything out of the car and into the living room bringing only Fizzys bags upstairs so I could make her bed. I threw her old purple sheets and comforter on the bed. I picked her back up laying her under the covers. I leaned down to give her a kiss on forehead and she stirred.

"Thank you Lou"

"Welcome home Fizzy girl. Ill see you in the morning" I said with a smile walking out of her room closing the door quietly behind me. I walked down the hall to my room but stopped when I heard the pitterpatter of feet stumbling down the hall. Turning around I saw a sleepy Harry rubbing his eyes. "Whats up hazzy whatcha need?"

"Where's Li?"

"Hes....spending some time away, alone my love. Its okay, go back to sleep with Ni" I walked him back to bed tucking him in with a kiss. As I walked out of the room I saw Ni wrap his arms around him making Haz fall back asleep instantly. "Princes should never cry love" I said walking into the bathroom where Z sat naked on the floor sobbing. Bath untouched. I walked over draining the tub refilling it with warm water and my soap Z has said he loves the smell of. Once it was perfect I pulled my clothes off picking a emotionally drained Zayn off the floor sitting down in the tub with him pulled to my chest. "Talk to me baby"

"I never thought....I never thought there would be a time we came home and he wasn't here." He said with sad eyes. I know he knows he did the right thing but misses him alot.

"You did what was best for you and the boys, it will be okay. You'll be okay" he nodded and we fell into a comfortable silence. When the sniffles subsided and soft snores rang through the bathroom I knew it was time for bed. I picked Z up carrying him back to bed drying him off, putting him in a pair of boxers and laying him down under the covers. Looking over at the clock and seeing it was nearly 4 am. Tucking Zayn in I walked down stair to get the puppies settled in the  kitchen. After setting up the pen that I Liam had brought home with them and never set up I brought them over setting them inside.

 After setting up the pen that I Liam had brought home with them and never set up I brought them over setting them inside