Chapter 7

Zayns P.O.V

"Hazzy." I leaned down to Harry's ear, he was curled up in my lap on the couch.

"Hm?"

"I'm so proud of you for telling Lou." At this Harry got a huge grin on his face. He loved when he got praise for doing something.

"He would've found out eventually Zaynie" Haz said with a small giggle. I gave quick kisses to the side of his face so he would giggle even more. His laugh is too cute.

"Hey what are you guys laughing at with out us?" Niall said with a pout from Louis lap, who was sound asleep.

"Nothing NiNi" Haz responded with a nouther giggle. Niall continued to pout anyway.

"Come on Nialler" I said with a wave of my hand, Niall bounced off Louis lap successfully without waking him up. Niall snuggled right underneath my left arm and rested there.

"Shhhh" all the sudden Harry got up.

"Haz what are you do..." before I could finish Harry straddled Louis waist grinding down just enough for Louis to make a loud groan and his eyes to flutter open. Since Lou was now awake Harry simple curled up in a ball in his lap and snuggled into his warm chest.

"Morning to you too baby boy"

----------------------------------------
Louis P.O.V

"Good morning to you too baby boy" I said wrapping my arms around Haz.

"Lou its 2 in the afternoon." Zayn said with a snort.

"Oh fuuuuuck is that why I'm hungry?"

"You looked too cute curled up on the love seat we didnt want to bother you." Harry said with a blush on his cheeks.

"Well thank you baby but I'm hungry, want a snack maybe?" With a nod of his head I picked him up under his armpits causing him to wrap his legs around my waist. We successfully made it to the kitchen where I sat him on the counter. As I went to pull away from him he locked his legs tighter and pulled me back for what was meant to be a quick kiss, but as usual turned into a very heated grinding mess. When we pulled apart for air we rested our foreheads together.

"Iloveyoulou" Haz said it quick and quiet and if we weren't so close I dont think I would've even heard it. Apparently I was thinking for a while because Haz started to babble. "Oh wow Lou shit fuck damnit um um um I um didnt fuck." Haz went to get up and run but I kept a tight hold on his waist and pulled him back in for a breathtaking kiss.

"I love you too baby." Haz smiled a huge smile and we continued our hunt for snacks and the occasional kisses. All the sudden Haz felt a hard slap on the ass and whipped around. "That was for the cursing."

"Sorry daddy" he said with a dark blush covering his cheeks.

"Did I interrupt something?" Zayn said with a smirk walking through the door way. Without thinking twice I gave Zayn a kiss which surprised Harry, and I think Zayn alittle bit. But non the less Zayn kissed Harry's cheek and we all continued talking.

When we finished our snacks we went back into the living room where Niall and Liam were now watching Tangled in the love seat. This led to Harry getting mad that they started with out him. I sat down on one side of the couch and Zayn came and tucked himself under my left arm followed by Hazza just sitting in my lap with his legs stretched across us and the rest of the couch.

2 hours of arguing over if they liked the horse or not quickly turned into a debate over what kind of horse is better, then to which horse is better the horse from Tangled or brave, then to what everyone's favorite animals are (ironic no one said wolves), then some where down the road we got to a conversation about how much someone would have to pay them to fuck a horse, to what would you buy if you were rich, then somehow which Alpha could top all of them (I won surprisingly I thought it would've been Liam tbh) and then we all realized it was dinner time and we didnt know what we wanted. At this point Harry and Zayn were asleep and Niall wasnt far from the same.

"Hey Li?"

"Yeh Lou?"

"What should we get them for dinner?"

"Wanna go get McDonalds?" I nodded. "Um Li how should I handle...this" with Zayn basically curled into my armpit and Harry being on top of me it would not be an easy task of getting up. "Li you take Niall into the bedroom, then come back." Liam nodded and took Niall to bed coming back rather quickly. "Okay you take Hazzy and put him with Niall." Liam nodded again and while he did that I looked at Zayn. He was beautiful when awake but there was something special about him when he was asleep. He looked so peaceful without a care in the world. I decided to wake him up how he deserved and kissed all over his face until he squirmed and his eyes fluttered open. He has beautiful eye lashes. "Hey bebs."

"Hi Lou" he said with a yawn while rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws.

"Wanna go with me to get food?"

"Sure."

"Liam stay with the boys would ya? We'll be back soon"

"Yeah that's fine I'll clean the table up so we can all sit together."

With that I laced mine and Zayns hands together and started out to the car. I took the keys from Zayn and we climbed in to Zayns big expensive black hummer. When we both got in our fingers relaced and stayed that way the whole drive. The drive through was rather long but neither of us were dressed enough to go inside. Zayn was sat with his hair down in a wild fringe untouched by product, in a oversized sweater and boxers that wouldnt pass as pants as well as Harry's way too big uggs that he slipped on on the way out. I wasnt much better, my hair was the same (I go out like this too much) with a oversized tank top and flannel pajama pants. Our outfits dont match at all.

Finally we ordered our outrageous amount of food thoroughly confusing the girl at the window when seeing it was only us.

"We have 3 hungry mates at home love" her mouth made an O shape she nodded handing us our food.

We drove home ready for our first family dinner.

-----------------------------------------
1112 words

Sorry this is a bit of a filler chapter. Very fluffy tho. Anyway Lovies how are you guys. My allergies are very very bad (no corona here) so I've been sneezing and feeling gross as well as depressed because of isolation. On a different note the 12th is my 8th grade graduation. YAY!? I'm not sure how to feel yet. Anyways sorry you have to wait so long I love you all and hope you enjoy. I know i say it everytime but I'm gonna try to upload more regularly especially now that I'm officially done school for the summer. Love you all hope you enjoyed, leave comments I read all and respond to as many as I can.❤