Chapter 5

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS ALL SMUT IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT OR ARE GROSSED OUT BY IT THEN 1 YOU SHOULD PROBABLY READ A DIFFERENT BOOK OR 2 WAIT (HOPEFULLY) TILL NEXT WEEK FOR THE NEXT 'APPROPRIATE' CHAPTER!

Zayn P.O.V

Waking up surrounded by the ones you love is the best thing in the world. I had Haz cuddled into my chest with his curly fringe comfortably tucked under my chin, my hand was outstretched and on Louis waist as he was cuddled into Hazzas back. I could tell Li was behind me by his sent of wood, and cinnamon. I raised my head a bit to see the baby monitor rested behind Louis on the night stand to see Ni still fast asleep.

"Morning Zaynie" I heard in a whisper from behind me. Damn Liam's morning voice was hot. I could feel Li sporting a morning hard on as he pushed up against my leg.

"Morning Li" I respond followed by a yawn which turned into a small groan as Liam snaked his hand from my stomach to under my briefs.
"Li, Haz and Lou are asleep s-stop." Liam per usual just continued until his hand was working my length at a fast speed. I accidentally let out a loud moan and hoped to god it didnt wake the boys up. Harry stirred and rolled off of me and into louis light grip. I thought I was in the clear till I heard a tiny muffled moan then Hazza speak in a wisper.

"Daddy what are they d-doing?" I held in a moan. I could tell Harry wasnt little anymore cause he didnt use a baby voice. He was just being a little minx. I let out a small chuckle followed by a moan thanks to Liam rutting up against me.

"Fuckin bloody hell mates warn someone before you figure out your morning wood would ya. Damn....haz?" I glanced over to see why we stopped getting reprimanded to see louis on his back with the covers moving up and down on top of him. I watched him bite his lip to hold back the moans. I decided that was a good enough I idea. I was about to go under the covers when my stomach started to clench.

"L-leeyumm" with that I came all over my stomach. I caught my breath and went under the covers. I made almost a sob sound when I saw him. I could see haz working on louis length which looked to be even bigger then Liams which is saying something since I cant even fit Li all the way into my mouth. I looked at Liams red angry hard on and took a deep breath. I started by kitten licking the tip till he was panting telling me to stop teasing. I complied and took him in my mouth. It only took a minute or so till he was spilling into my mouth. I swallowed and came back up from under the covers to kiss Li. When I looked over Haz was sitting on louis lap who I assumed got finished off and they were in a hot snogging session. I kissed Li once more before laying next to him. Not long after Haz did the same and we all snuggled up. We were all almost asleep when we heard the bedroom door quietly creek open.

"Guys?" Aww it was Nialler hes probably not longer little since he had gone to his room and changed into his pair of spongebob briefs.

"Come here baby." With that Niall crawled in between me and Haz and when he was almost asleep I whispered "since you missed this morning baba will make you feel so good later. Night baby boy." I felt him shiver and knew I did what I wanted. I fell asleep so happy.

School can wait till tomorrow.

----------------------

Ok so I'm so sorry guys I've been uberrr busy getting ready for Christmas so i figured I'd not only give you a new chapter but a smut chapter to apologize for my tardiness. Also I'd like to thank all of you this story that I thought was a stupid idea has over a thousand reads. THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH. I love all of you little lovelies and I ask that you check out my other books when you have the time there all work in progress but I'm pretty proud of them soooo yeah. Love you guys and lmk what you guys thought of this chapter it was my first time writing smut so...how did I do?