Chapter 15

Louis P.O.V

15 missed calls

I knew they were all Liam so I put my phone away. We've been here for 3 days now. My mum welcomed us with open arms. The house is exactly as I remembered it. Warm and loud with kids everywhere, and fun all around you at all time. Mum took a liking to Zayn right away as well as Harry. Niall and the dogs seemed stand off ish so mum wasn't sure how to talk to him.

*****flashback 3 days*****

"Hi mum" I said with slight tears in my eyes. I had to be strong for the boys.

"Louis, what are you doing here? Are you alright sweety? Are these your mates? I thought there were 4 of them? You have dogs!? You hate responsibilities, Louis say something" my mom had a stern look as if to say 'you better explain yourself, your not to old for me to beat you'.

"Yes mom. I do have 4 mates however I just had a huge blow out with one so we are here. If you dont want us to stay here then its fine we can go to a hotel however I figured I could come visit you, the girls and Ernest." I said with no inflection in my voice in hopes of her getting the point and realizing I didn't wanna break down.

".....okay sweet heart. You guys are always welcome. But we will be talking later."

"Mhm. Well Mom this is Zayn, Niall. Harry, Dixie, and Coco" I pointed to them as I went and she just nodded as I did. "Wait mum were are the girls and ernie?"

"Believe it or not I got a day to myself. Its a teacher convention or something for the kids so they all made plans today. Well I mean the two babies didn't make plans their at daycare. But pheobe and daisy are at a play date. Lottie is at the mall and Fiz is out with her friends at the movies. They should be home sometimes in the next hour or so."

"Okay cool. Can we set up camp in my old room?"

"Oh yeah go ahead." We all walked up the 2 flights stairs to my old bedroom in the attic. It hadn't changed at all. The band posters still sat apon my checkered wall. I had soundproofed my own room at the age of 15 so I could blare my music and sing and no one could hear me. The walls were all lined with black and dark blue sound proofing foam squares. The boys looked around in awe at my record collection, flat screen TV with 3 different gaming consoles, and my giant bed in the middle of the room. I had made the attic into my own little loft. Being the oldest I got first pick of rooms and me being me, I let the kids get the "actual" rooms and I just made the attic my own. It has a mini fridge a bunch of bookshelves a walk in closet, and a bathroom connected to it. All the work done to the attic was me and usually what ever asshole I had to pretend to bond with that mum was dating at the time. This room (my mom told me) will never change. I put too much work into it for her to change it so she said guests will just have to sleep there then. As Harry and Niall continued to walk around I looked over to see zayn who was bringing up the last 2 bags. He put them down and looked around in awe.

"Holy shit Lou. This was your room!?" I chuckled at that.

"Um yeah" I said laughing.

"Its just so........me?"

"Well Z if you didnt notice were pretty alike and 99% of the time we sleep in your room" he looked at me like I just told him I was pregnant.

"Hold up. Your telling me. We've had a whole mess of shit in commen this whole time and we're just doing nothing about it. We could've been bondingggg"

"I know something else we could be bonding" I said with a cheeky wink.

"Cheeky cheeky boy" zayn said walking up to me and giving me a soft kiss on my lips.

"Yknow......my rooms 100% sound proofed." I said wiggling my eyebrows making all three boys laugh.

"Hm...is that so?" I nodded. "Hmm so what are we gonna do about this daddy? Need some help?" Zayn pushed me back till I felt the bed and fell back on it.

******mature skip if you want******

Zayn straddled me and continued the assault on my lips.

"Mmm fuck Z. If my sisters get home there gonna come running up here."

"Hmm. Good story. We better be quick then huh." Before I could even respond Zayn hand his hand down the front of pants and was pumping my Dick in a fast pace.

"Shit shit Z holy fucking fuck fuck fuck" zayn just smirked and continued. I closed my eyes out of habit till I felt a warm and wet feeling around my dick. "OH MY FUCKING GOD. SHIT FUCK Z FUCK FUCK FUCK" I looked down to see zayn staring right back into my eyes with a teasing glare. I looked over to see Niall jerking off as fast as humaly possible while Harry rubbed himself through his jeans. Between the noises coming from Zayn and the amazing feeling, watching Niall and listening to Harrys little whimpers I came harder than ive ever cum before filling Zayns throat and mouth. "Holy jesus" Zayn swallowed and jumped back up to kiss me again. "Hmm baby, what can I do for you huh?"

"You don't have to do anything daddy, im okay......I have to get changed" I looked down to see zayn had cum in his trousers.

"Aww" I said kissing him. "Its okay baby" Z got all shy and buried his head in my chest.

"Oh my goddddd" I looked over to find Niall cuming all over his naked stomach. Next was little whimpers from Harry as he (like zayn) had made a mess of his pants.

******End of Mature Content******

"Okay babies, we need to get changed yeah" cmon Harry first cmere." Harry refused to walk since the sensation in his pants was uncomfortable so I walked on shaky legs over to him carrying him into the bathroom. I got him Wiped down changed him into new jeans and a clean shirt. "Do your hair sweety." I left him to do that and moved onto Niall. I brought the wipes out and wiped down his stomach and chest telling him to get changed. "Z, need any help darling?" I got a nod from a very tired Zayn so I walked over with the wipes to the sleepy Bradford boy. "Cmere" he lifted up just enough for me to lift his shirt and pull his pants off. I walked over to the bag I packed for him and grabbed new underwear, jeans, and a big comfy black and purple sweater with a white tanktop for underneath. I walked over gave him a kiss pulled off the soiled underwear and wiped him up getting him changed as carefully as possible as he had fell asleep. Harry came out of the bathroom all clean will hair fixed, Niall doing the same. I looked down at Zayn. He looked wrecked. I moved onto the bed pulling him so his head laid in my lap. I played with his hair till it laid in a fringe like mine always does (its all I know how to do). He looked incredibly soft with his sweater and hair like mine.

"Lou do you want to go pick up the girls to surprise them?" My mom yelled up into the attic.

"Yeah sure mom." I looked down at Zayn and slowly shook him awake. "Cmon Z I gotta go get my sisters" he nodded and got up sleepily. "So who wants to come with me?" Only Zayn looked interested so I said "okay Z you can come but that mean you two have to behave for my mum" they both nodded so I took Zayns hand and pulled him downstairs with me. "Mum can you make sure they stay alive, Z wants to come with me to get the girls." My mum nodded with a chuckle. "Am I taking the Tahoe or my car?"

"Um you can take the Tahoe if you want, the keys are by the door, oh and Lou."

"Yeah?"

"Your rooms not soundproof with the door open." My eyes widened as Zayn blushed a deep color of red.

"Um....sorry" I said as I grabbed the key to the Tahoe and pulled zayn out the door. I hope my siblings love the boys as much as I do.

----------------------------------
Total words: 1481

Authors note: so this is the longest chapter i believe so far. I'm excited to write about their time at the house. The boys meeting Louis siblings, etc. I hope you guys liked this chapter, I really enjoyed writing it, and I honestly didn't expect to write smut today but it just seemed like a moment so I took it. Comment comment comment. I love reading them! Love you guys ill see you next thrusday for the next update♡