Chapter 2

Harry's P.O.V

I knew as soon as he touched me he was my mate and couldn't help but agree to him being my alpha cause well he is. I don't know how to break the news to him though that he's not my only mate...

Louis wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug and then got his stuff out of his locker along with mine and shifted it to one hand. He intertwined our hand together making me feel warm and safe as we walked down the scary hall ways of high school.

"U-um L-L-L-Lou-iiis?" Curse my stuttering.

"Kitten you don't have to be nervous to talk to me I'll never hurt you and you should never be scared of me...ever." his eyes showed nothing but sincerity.

"O-kay I-i-im n-n-n-n-not sc-scared of y-y-y-you." I wish he could just figure it out already.

"Kitten you need to be honest with me" Louis gave me a loving but stern look pushing me to explain.

"Lou-is I-I-I d-ca-ant y-you see??" I started to raise my voice. I got very irritated very quickly not realizing he's so new to this school he probably hasn't heard about the retarted Harry Styles yet.

"See what Harry a beautiful boy that is scared of me for a reason I don't know...a amazing omega that I'm exited to be able to call my own...a man that stutters as if he's scared of me and I don't know why!!??" At this point there's a bit of a crowd and we've stopped walking and hands have fell out of place while we tell at each other. Then I felt it...the shaking...

The tears began to fall down my shaking face as my body follows along. Shaking that's all that happened non stop shaking. I watched as Louis dropped both mine and his books and caught me right as I was about to fall. He curled me up in his lap and just held me held me so tight it felt as if we were molded into the same person.

"Baby baby Harry what's wrong sweets kitten please...please...omg I'm so stupid Harry I have you baby your safe your safe... breath breath breath. Your safe your safe... just go to sleep I'll hold you till you fall asleep." He shushed me as my cries became less loud. I finally whispered in his ear ad he rocked me...

"I'm autistic"

"I know baby I know...just go to sleep. Your safe I'm here. Your beautiful and your gonna be sleeping when your shaking spell wears off so go to sleep. Go to sleep baby boy I'm here your safe just close your eyes and go to sleep." I didn't even think to protest closing my eyes and falling asleep as my shaking spell finally settled and all there was was Louis. Louis smell. Louis arms. Louis hugs. Just LouisLouisLouis.