Chapter 10

TW! SELF HARM, BLOOD, ETC.

Previously:

"Fuck Zayn! SHIT SHIT SHIT!"

Louis' P.O.V

I left Harry in Liams room and dashed down to where I could here Liam crying. The sight i saw when I ran into the bathroom was heartbreaking and terrifying. Lying with in Liams lap was a bloody Zayn covered in the same bruises from earlier as well as new ones and new cuts had appeared on his arms. Blood was covering him. From his hair to his socked feet.

"Louis...." Liam pointed to the counter. I then realized the bathroom sink was filled with needles and a few razor blades. I finally came back to reality and pulled out my phone dialing 999 putting it in speaker phone and grabbing supplies out of the cabinet.

"999 whats your emergency"

"Yes Hi my names Louis my boyfriend I belive has attempted suicide we need an ambulance right Now!!" I used my alpha voice to get my point across. I answered all her questions as quickly as possible.

"Okay sir an ambulance has been dispatched and should be there any minute now."

"Okay thank you!"

While I was talking to the lady I cleaned up Zayns arms as well as wrapped them to slow down the bleeding while keep a close eye on his pulse which was Thank God still there.

"Li hes gonna be okay babe" Liam just looked at me with a dazed look as he continued to cradle an unconscious Zayn.

BANG BANG BANG

I went running down to the front door and let the paramedics in and showed them where Zayn was.

"Daddy?" Two small voices said from behind me.

"Shit. Yes babies?"

"Why are the boo boo people here?" Niall asked with a yawn.

"Zayn got a boo boo and just needs to go for a checkup"

"But its late daddy. We only go for checkups during the day." Harry said matter of factly.

"Well Hazz big boys go at night time. Okay. Now go back into papas room and wait for me okay. Go now!" They obeyed and just as they closed the door the paramedics brought Zayn out of the bathroom on a stretcher with a crying Liam behind them.

"Li" I opened my arms and he ran into them. "Hes gonna be okay. How about you go to the hospital with him ill get the boys back to bed and ill call you okay" he nodded "call or text me when you know anything, yeah?"

"Yeah I will"

"Okay babe go get in the ambulance with him." With that he ran out the door with no shoes covered in Zayns blood and jumped into the back of the ambulance.

Time to go face the boys.

I opened the door to Liams room and found the too boys sitting at the window crying.

"Daddy why was baba on a scary bed?"

"Well Ni when you hurt really bad that bed is the most comfy" Niall sniffed and crawled into my lap as I sat on the bed. "Hazza, you okay?"

"Yeah daddy. I'm fine" I knew he wasn't. He had tears in his eyes but didn't want to scare Niall.

"Ni why don't you go get changed into jammies, yeah? Your still in your clothes from earlier. I'll be in in a minute to help you."

"Okay daddy" with that Niall walked to his room without another word.

"Haz..." before I could finish Harry was in my lap crying.

"Its back again isn't it"

"Whats back again baby?"

"The mean words in Zaynies head. Their back arnt they." At that I couldn't help but hold him tighter.

"Yeah baby they are. But Zayn is gonna be okay. I promise baby, I promise."

"Okay daddy." I scooped him up and took Harry in to get changed then went to help Niall. When me and Haz walked into Nialls room we both let out a laugh. Niall was laid out on the floor rolling around trying to put his pajama shirt on but putting his head through the sleeve.

"Ni do you need help buddy?"

"Yes pwease" I knelt down and helped him put his shirt on.

"Ni why are you on the floor love?"

"I got tired and dizzy so I sat down." I chuckled and scooped him up kissing his face all over. Little giggles erupted from him as he smiled. I took Harrys had and walked them both into my room. Okay babies what do you want to watch?

"Ummm how about friends??" Harry asked excited. Niall was basically already passed out on my bed so I agreed, switched the TV on and to friends.

"Stay with Ni baby I'm gonna go to the bathroom and clean up. I'll be back in a little bit.

I went back into the bathroom. The sight was awful. The needles razor blades and blood was horrific. I started by wrapping the needles and razor blades tapeing the wrap and putting them in the trash. I deep cleaned the bathroom making sure it was completely blood free and smelled good for the boys when they need to go potty later. I threw away the rags and trash from cleaning. Then took the bag outside and into the garbage can so no little boys would be getting into the trash and hurting themselves. I then took the rest of the razor blades and extra needles I found and put them in a small travel case I had. I went into Zayns room and searched it for any razor blades, needles, drugs, etc. I found a lot of weed, a few bags of needles and a box of razor blades. I put all of it into the travel case and hid it in the drop ceiling of the closet in the downstairs hallway. No one goes in there and no one would think to looks there. I then went and grabbed some clean pajamas from my room without waking the boys who were now both sound asleep and took a shower, washing all the blood off. If I had a nice cry no one had to know.

I finally finished my shower, got dressed, and got in bed with the boys, ready for a sleepless night of fear for one of my favorite people on the planet.

----------------------------------------------

Total Words: 1051

Authors note:

DOUBLE UPDATE WHAT. Yes ik yall hate me but hey I gave you a double update so you wouldn't be as mad at me lol. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing this chapter and last chapter. As always please leave comments I love to read them and respond to most so please by all means comment! I love you guys so much thanks so much for reading! New update sometime this week probably thrusday❤