A Little Bit of Background

A/N: Hi everyone! Thank you so much for picking my story! This is my first time writing fanfiction but I'm having a great time and I hope you all enjoy what I've done. I started out just writing this for myself but I thought it would be fun to share it with a larger audience, so here I am. This first section will just provide a little bit of background because I've messed with the original storyline a little bit. I hope you like it!

Family Background: My name is Y/n Lovegood. I was born on February 13th, 1980. I have a twin sister, Luna. I call her Luny, but never in a rude way like people will (Looney) in the future. Luna and I get on very well, especially since our mum died. Our father is Xenophilius Lovegood. We are pure-blood, but I suppose some would call my family blood-traitors. We aren't supportive of You-Know-Who and have never been. My father is the editor of The Quibbler Magazine. My mum died when Luna and I were only nine years old. I have no other known family. We lived very close to the village of Ottery St. Catchpole but we mostly kept to ourselves. Note: in this telling, Luna and I are in the same year as the Trio. The Weasley twins are in the year above us and Percy is in his appropriate year, which is year five. Charlie and Bill have graduated.

*All rights reserved to J.K. Rowling*