Prologue

It's been a few months since I was reborn into "The Lovely Princess". And dear God is this hell. Out of all of the characters I turn into, I end up being the one who dies at a young age by the hands of her own father

Athanasia de Alger Obila

All the maids are so mean and careless! I'm just a baby!
"Whhaaa!" I cried out of frustration.

I can't believe this! This isn't fair.
I didn't even like this book that much!
I only liked one character and it was sure as hell not Claude or Jeannette.

It was a childhood friend of mine, Athanasia.

Y/n Rivia

Y/n was more humane then all of the characters in the book. Her actions were what a real person would do in the situations she was in. And her character development was amazing!

All the characters just seemed so. . . controlled. While Y/n had her own feelings.
And when Athanasia was going to be hanged, she was more panicked and was rushing to save Athanasia.

Usually she was calm cool and collected. She thought about things carefully and had good judgment. So knowing how Y/n would go out of character just for Athanasia made me have a girl crush on her

She even fought against Claude. Yeah that made me fall for her even more not gonna lie.

But she died as she tried to drag her beaten bloody body to Athanasia's dead body. I cried for hours at that part.

But this time. I'm going to make things right. And Y/n will live! And she'll live with me forever! Ahhhhh! I can't wait.

_

I sit on Lily's lap as she read a book to me
"The sorcerer of the tower had the strongest power among all sorcerers in existence." Lily flipped to another page

She continued about magic and sorcerers
Until a picture cought my eye. I pointed to it
"O dis?" I questioned

"Oh my, do you recognize who this is?"
Lily asked
'Nope'
I thought to myself.
"This is the princesses father Claude De Alger Obila"

An irk mark appeared on my head.
'This bastered! He killed his daughter and supposed to be future wife off before they could even reach the age of 20!'

I angrily vent in my head. Until I saw another picture and smacked it in curiosity.
It was of a female. She was beautiful, she had long H/c hair and shining purple eyes.

Lily caressed the picture as if she was remebering somthing. I tilted my head as I made a little baby sound to snap her out of it.

"Huh? Oh! Um this is Minoko La' Nickill. She was the younger sister of the current emperor of Mov, a neighboring kingdom to the north."

Ah, yeah I remeber now. Later on in the book, Claude finds out that Y/n was actually Minoko's child. And when he found out that he had killed the daughter of someone who was like a sister to him, he felt guilty.

But apparently! He couldn't feel guilty about killing his OWN DAUGHTER.
Damn bastered.

Minoko was kind and was loved by all, similer to Jennette. But Minoko was strong willed and if someone wanted to get with her, they would have to defeat her in a fight.

Whoever defeated her must have been really strong.

_

"Nanny~ Athy wants some chocolate!"
Athanasia said in a cute voice.
The maid couldn't help but blush at the cuteness
"Does my dear princess want some chocolate?" The maid asked. Athanasia nodded her head giving the maid the cutest face she can do.

"Here you go princess, just don't tell  Lily"
The maid said.

Athanasia giggled as she got the chocolate. She waved goodbye to the maids. Saying she was going to pick out some flowers. But she actually really had to wash her hands because of the chocolate.

Athanasia was 5 now, and has been waiting to meet Y/n. Since the book never really said when or how the two meet, all she knows is that Y/n was about 3 years older then her, so she should be about 8 at this time.

Athanasia sighed as she looked to herself in the water.
'Wow, I look cute. I wonder what Y/n looks like  in real life, I guess I'm just going to have to wait' Athanasia thought to herself.

She was soon snapped out of her train of thought as she heard rustling near the bushes. Athanasia frowns as she walked over to the bushes slowly
"H-hello? Who is there?" Athanasia asked as she was feeling herself shaking.

She could see the aura that was coming from behind the bushes. It was all gloomy and had a dangerous hint to it. Athanasia decided to man up a bit and look behind the bushes.

Athanasia gasped as she saw a girl with long unkept hair on the ground
Athanasia didn't know what to do, she panicked so she had to rush to one of the maids to help