Chapter 10

Ok, this chapter will show more of
Y/n's past. Warning for abuse and gore.

"What is the matter with you? Why can't you use the earth element, huh?"
Zaroff spoke in a rather irritated tone. Y/n huffed and stood up from her place on the ground and started to walk away
"Don't walk away from me and answer my question!" Zaroff shouted but Y/n ignored the women's words.

Y/n threw down her books in frustration. Her room was an absolute mess. Anger had taken over her and resulted in this. Her breathing was uneasy. Ever since the Blue Jay exams had finished, Y/n gets fussy about small things. One time when she was drinking the mint tea, she nearly started to cry as she thought of her uncle. And the ribbon Dani gave her, she wore it every day so she can torture herself. After what she had done Y/n can't shake the guilt off and does not intend to do so.

Y/n plopped down on her bed. She held her head in her hands.
'That wench wants me to use the earth element and has the nerve to ask me why I won't use it!? She knows damn well why!'
A knock was heard.

"Lady Rivia. His majesty wishes to speak with you." It was Sarina.
Y/n sighed and agreed to coming.
The two walked their way to Claude's palace. Sarina bowed and stood by the door.

Y/n opened the door up and sees Claude at his desk doing paper work as always. And Felix behind Claude.
Y/n walked up to them and bowed slightly.
"You asked for me. . . Father" Y/n spoke out. Claude seemed pleased that Y/n is less playful today but it was slightly concerning. But the matter Claude had summoned her today for was more concerning.
"Yes. Zaroff has already informed me about your problem. And it seems she has expressed her concerns of you not using the earth element. Do you want to tell me why"

Y/n fell silent.
"I'm strong without the earth element. And we do not have to worry about my little problem. I have it covered. If I need your help with it I will inform you" said Y/n. Tension started to form in the air. It might have been small but anxiety was coursing through Felix.

He worries very much for both Athanasia and Y/n. Now even more ever since the recent events had gone down. Athanasia fainting and going into a coma. Y/n taking leave and having to do whatever she had to do on that island to survive.

"Very well. You may go." Claude sighed out. Y/n nods
"Right, see you at dinner." Y/n waved bye to Felix and left the room.
"I swear that Lizered is getting bigger everyday." Said Claude.
Felix chuckled
"Yes, it seems like Lady N/n's growth spurt has been doing her well. She looks and acts like she is in her teen years." Said Felix with a small chuckle

-

Athanasia was snuggling up to a sleeping Y/n. Athanasia has seen Y/n's struggles. Y/n doesn't even come to Athanasia's palace to have sleep overs anymore and it was braking Athanasia's heart to see how to tired
Y/n's been.

Athanasia can't help but wonder. . . If
Y/n went back home. If she did the things she did in the original novel and didn't die? What would she do?

Athanasia still remembers Y/n's story. And Athanasia is trying her best to steer Y/n away from that part of her life. But how can that happen? Something like that can never be forgotten.

-

Young Y/n loved her family. She would do anything for them. Her mother especially.
"Look uncle! I made Mama a necklace, is it pretty?" Y/n asked with stars in her eyes. Her uncle chuckled at the cuteness
"Why yes. This is quite beautiful. Your very talented Darling. This is a rather handy talent" her uncle said while observing the necklace Y/n made out of string and gem rocks.