chapter 21

A/N: Guys!😅 Kapag ganito 'yong letters👉(abcdefghijk) Understood na flashback iyon.

Baka kase malito kayo, isusulat ko na 'yong continuation ng flashback ngayon dahil ang layo-layo na ng chapters na naisulat ko 'yong flashbacks about sa pamilya ni Lander. Baka nakalimutan niyo na nga iyong about sa magkapatid na si Dari at Lana na mga anak ni Lander. 😅

Chapter 21

Lander's mate go with him in Valen, they live their life there and have peaceful and a normal life. They had a daughter, at first, Dari is so grateful that she already have a sister, but when he saw that his parents are so much fond of his sister that he felt that their parents already forgotten him made him jealous and make him feels that he is unlove, so that, when he can't take it anymore, he go to the human world and found his mate, Sessie. He is so happy and Sessie accepted him for what is he, he accepted all of his flaws. And Dari felt complete, the reason why he decided to return to Valen with Sessie, his mate.

His family gladly accepted him again together with his mate, and he already accepted the thought that his little sister needs the attention of his parents the most because she's still a baby.

Years later, they have a daughter named Shanna. They live a peaceful life, pero ng araw na lumabas ang kapangyarihan ni Lana sa kauna-unahang pagkakataon at aksidenting napatulog si Sessie, pinatay ni Dari ang kaniyang kapatid na si Lana dahil sa galit, selos, at pagkamuhi.

Their parents is not there that time, they go to the human world to do some errands, and Dari is looking for animals to get some of their bloods in the middle of the big and so long tress'.

Si Lana, Sessie at ang anak lang nitong si Shanna ang naiwan sa bahay nilang gawa sa mga kahoy.

Only the three of them remained in their house that day. And because Sessie is busy cooking their food to eat and taking care of her 4 years old daughter, Lana is alone and get bored, that's why, she entertained herself in their garden and play with the butterflies.

But she accidentally stepped on the small butterfly that makes her nervous. She wanted to bring back the butterfly to life, but she don't know how. But when she remembered that her eldest brother can makes animals unconcsious, she believed in herself and looked at the butterfly that's almost dead and think that it will heal and will live her life infinitely.

Seconds on looking at the butterfly, her niece come to her and asked what she's doing but she immediately hush her and concentrate to what is she wanted to do.

She wanted to bring the butterfly to life.

And when she felt the heat inside of her that feels like wants to come out from her body, she let it out. And then unexpectedly, the butterfly back to life, and it's size became big like her height and it grews beautifully. She's happy seeing it but her smile faded when the heat she's feeling inside of her body trippled that makes her screamed in pain.

Shanna who heard her scream cried. The insects, birds and the other butterflies that's near to their place flew away and its looks like all of them are panicking.

Lana bended her knees on the ground and screamed painfully. Sessie go out from their house and run where Shanna ang Lana are located. At ng makita ni Sessie si Lana, alam na niya agad ang nangyayari. Ito ang unang paglabas ng kapangyarihan ni Lana at alam ni Sessie na hindi ito makontrol ni Lana, kaya alam niyang delikado kung malapit sila kay Lana. Kaya ang ginawa ni Sessie, binuhat niya ang kaniyang anak at tumakbo papalayo kay Lana.

The grass started to wilt in Lana's surroundings except from the place where she is standing.
The dying grass and the other plans including the tress that's planted on the land widens in every seconds that had passed. Lahat ng mga may buhay ay nagsisimulang mamatay, maliban sa lupang kinatatayuan ni Lana na sumisigaw pa rin sa sakit.