❤ Two ❤

Lauren POV:

I was transferred into the stretched and later, two men came to me and got me into the operation theatre.

I wasn't worried about myself or about the surgery, but I was worried about Rowan. I didn't know if he was fine or not. I didn't see him after the accident.

Oh God! Just make him alright. Just make him safe and sane. I prayed.

Dr. Shawn POV:

"Are you ready?" I asked Lauren.

She nodded with a smile.

Dr. Lovely POV:

Shawn's words reverberated in my head. I was tensed and scared to be in the OT with Shawn. What if something goes wrong? Will we be able to save Lauren? A thousand thoughts...

Wilma POV:

As soon as I heard about Lauren's accident, I rushed to the hospital. I was very much scared but I was relieved to an extent because it was my brother and his wife who were handling her.

By the time I had reached the hospital, I got to know that they had already taken Lauren to the OT.

Ahhhh... I couldn't see her. I thought sadly.

Inside the OT:

Dr. Lovely POV:

I saw Shawn operating Lauren, putting in a lot of effort. I have complete faith and trust in him. I'm sure he can complete this surgery successfully. He's one of the most hardworking and talented surgeon and doctor I've ever met in my whole career until now.

After a long surgery of complete eight hours, Shawn informed that he has stopped Lauren's internal bleeding and that the surgery had been successful.

I was so much relieved, to be honest and felt so much proud of my husband.

Dr. Shawn POV:

All the nurses and doctors were so much happy to hear that it was a successful surgery. I was happy, but tensed too.

The patient - Lauren - is stable. But only once when she gains her consciousness, I will be able to tell everyone about the pros and cons of the surgery.

Once she gains consciousness, I'll be able to know about her health and what the impact of the surgery is. I thought.

I hope everything will be fine and that she'll be healthy and happy. I continued to think as I walked out of the OT, closely followed by Lovely.

At the corridor, I ran into Wilma, my sister.

"Is she fine?" She asked.

"Yes. Once she's awake, I'll be able to tell you in detail." I informed and walked away.

" I informed and walked away