❤ Twenty Two ❤

Lauren POV:

"I'm sorry, Reyyan." I apologised to him.

"It's fine... Though I'm sad because I've lost you now, still I'm happy that you're returning back to your true love, Rowan." He smiled.

Reyyan looked over at Rowan. He glared back at him.

"Reyyan -" Rowan started but I cut across him.

"Reyyan, you have to go and meet Michelle. She's suffering right now just because of you," I said.

I looked at Rowan and he nodded in agreement. "Yes, you are right. Michael had come here and told us everything." He said.

"Oh! He came here too?" Reyyan asked.

"Yeah," Logan said. "And seriously, what you did isn't right."

"I know that... But I've changed now." Reyyan said.

"If you indeed have, then you should go over to Michelle and talk to her." Rowan said.

"Yeah." I agreed.

He nodded.

"Then let's go." I said.

"To where?" Reyyan asked.

"To Michelle."

"Now?"

"Yeah, come on!"

All the five of us drove over to the mental asylum where Michael mentioned that Michelle was admitted.

Rowan POV:

"Hi. Can we meet Michelle Wagon?" I asked the lady at the reception.

"Yeah, but with the consent of the doctor. Please go and meet her duty doctor - Mr. Wilson." The receptionist said.

We nodded and went over to the doctor. We explained everything to him and finally he said, "She's recovering now. Much better than her initial condition. But I'm doubtful about how she'd react when she sees Reyyan. I'm afraid if she'd go abnormal again."

Reyyan POV:

"Doctor please, I promise, her condition worn go worse." I assured him.

He gave us the consent to meet her. He said that the warden ladies would bring her to the garden.

I bit my nails. Years ago when I left Michelle, I never expected to be back to her. And once I left France and went to Spain, I never knew or thought about Michelle's condition. I never knew that she was in an asylum until Michael told me yesterday.

We reached the garden and I saw her sitting on a bench.

"Michelle," I called.

She turned to look at me and was shocked.