❤ Twenty Three ❤

Rowan POV:

We were supposed to stay back. Only Reyyan was consented to go and talk to Michelle.

We all saw Michelle being so violent and aggressive on Reyyan.

"He deserves it!" Logan said.

"Shut up." Wilma nudged on Logan's stomach, eyeing at me.

I looked at Lauren.

"You shouldn't say that coz after all, Reyyan is Rowan's brother." She said.

I smiled. It's a matter of such greatness that she's still with me, when she knows that I have such a spoilt brother and she's still supporting me.

"Come on, let's go..." Reyyan came back.

"What did you say?" Lauren asked.

"I have spoken to her. She has been consoled. She's fine now. She was shattered but when I opened up about everything and sincerely apologised to her, she started calming down. Now she's fine with me." He said.

"I'm glad that she's fine," I said.

"Let me just go and talk with the doc." Reyyan said and went to the consultation room.

We waited outside for about an hour. When Reyyan finally came out, he told us that Michelle will be discharged after three months.

We were happy that finally things are working out well and coming to an end.

"Now, we have to do one more thing." I announced.

"And what is it?" Reyyan asked.

"We have to go and talk to Michael." Lauren completed for me.

"Yeah," I agreed.

We all went over to Michael and talked to him.

Reyyan apologised to him and I saw tears in his eyes. He seemed very sincere.

"Hi... I'm Rowan," I introduced myself to Michael as I moved my brother aside.

"Ah yes, I had seen you in the house today."

"Yes, I'm Reyyan's brother - Rowan Brice."

"Oh! You are Rowan's brother? I never knew that he had a brother."

"Well, he has one. We met Michelle and she's fine after she had a talk with Reyyan. She'll be fine and discharged very soon and I promise you that Reyyan would marry her. I also assure you that he wouldn't cheat Michelle again. He should learn how to respect women. Let this be a punishment as well as a reward for Reyyan. Reyyan will marry Michelle once she gets discharged." I promised and looked at Reyyan.

He mouthed a "Thank You" and later again thanked me for giving him one more chance to be a good guy again.