❤ Thirteen ❤

After 20 days...

Lauren, Logan, and Reyyan settled down at Logan's place in France.

Logan POV:

I have to think of some way... I can't let this Mission Lauren-Rowan be a flop!

I saw Reyyan and Lauren going for their first date, that evening.

I rang up Rowan and informed him about my plan.

Just as I planned, Rowan and Wilma will be coming together to my place via the next flight.

Late that evening, when Reyyan and Lauren were back home, I informed them that I had a surprise planned for them, the next day.

The next day...

Rowan and Wilma arrived as planned. Things were going according to my plan.

Reyyan was absolutely shocked. But to my surprise, Lauren was quite warm to them.

Rowan POV:

I just couldn't digest the fact that my girlfriend is now dating my brother and that my brother turned out to be such a cheater!

Maybe... It's my jealousy. But after all, she's my girlfriend! Huh! Bro! Like seriously? Where does these sort of things happen?

Thanks to Logan... He's the one who's been helping me so much and thanks to Wilma too, who's been there at every part of our plan.

"Hi!" I said to both of them.

"You here?" Reyyan asked.

"Yeah... Logan invited me."

"Ahhhh...." Reyyan frowned.

1 week passed...

Lauren POV:

Logan and Wilma are now a couple. And I've been thinking about Reyyan. I was so much confused if I should a yes or a no to Reyyan after our dates.

I don't know why, but with Rowan around, it was very much uncomfortable and irritating for me to be with Rowan.

Moreover, every time I just hang out casually with Reyyan, I find Rowan stalking us. Is there something that I have to know? No idea...

But yes, let's hope for the best!

A/N: I got my Butter-themed name pic

A/N: I got my Butter-themed name pic. Ahhh!!! I'm so happy :)

How's it??!!! Let me know in the comments, please :)