❤ Twenty Five ❤

Logan POV:

"Hey! Come with me!" I said, holding Wilma's hands in mine.

"Yeah, sure!" She said rolling her eyes and laughing.

I drove her over to a restaurant and decided to dine there. I seriously wanted to spend some with her.

"So... How does it feel to spend sometime with me after all these years?" I asked her as we were going through the menu of the restaurant.

"It does feel so nice and... Romantic." Wilma blushed as she spoke.

"Whoa!" I trying to sound startled.

"What happened?" She asked in concern.

"Look, I guess I have something special in my menu." I said.

"What?! What's in the Menu?"

"Me-'N'-U." I said smiling.

"Oh My God! Uff! You are seriously too cheesy to handle," Wilma laughed, but I knew that she was dying with happiness, deep inside.

"So... You missed me when I was away?" She asked me.

"Obviously! How wouldn't I?" I asked.

"I thought that you would've moved on."

"I thought about it tho..." I said, smirking.

"Huh?! Seriously?!" Her mouth opened wide.

"Nah, princess, I was just joking. Never mind. By the way, what did you do after leaving Paris?" I asked her.

"Umm... I continued to do a fashion designing course at Cheshire and Southampton. Like, theory classes at Cheshire on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and practical classes on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday."

"Oh! Hectic schedule, you had gotten into." I commented.

"Yeah, my brother just wanted me to forget you at any cost." She said, honestly.

"Oh," I frowned.

"Don't worry, bae, now I'm only with you only, right?" She asked me and that made me smile.

We completed our eating course and drove back home. Reyyan, Rowan and Lauren were in some sort of deep discussion.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Umm... Future settlements," Lauren winked.

"Ahaa! Oh my god! My sister's finally gonna settle down." I laughed.

"We'd better go for a live-in relationship right now, Logan. We can settle down later after a year or so." Wilma insisted.

"OK OK, fine... No compulsions!" I laughed it off.

Rowan POV:

Things seemed to go like a fine line. Though it wasn't so fine before, now it seems and feels. Ah! I just hope nothing goes wrong hereafter.

That day was completely filled with happiness. Lauren and me, Logan and Wilma and once Michelle gets discharged, its Michelle and Reyyan.

Happiness To It's Extreme!